Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Very damming on the Man, the Mollusc, the Myth that is Steve Bruce if he's having to say this...

Shouldn't the players already have pride in their performances? Almost as if there isn't a specially hired individual, with a small team working with him, tasked to oversee, and dare say manage individuals motivations and efforts being all collectivised toward a common team goal. Almost as if there is no goal?

If many senior professionals no longer have pride in their own performances, it's f***ing obvious he's lost the dressing room. No doubt after Brentford, then Leicester. Almost certainly after Sheff U!

Having him come out and say pass the ball to each other is a new low for him, and beyond embarrassing. 

It’s ridiculous. Back to basics is the opposite of what he should be doing. He needs to come up with a plan on how to compete with and get the better of managers who are better than him. I’m sick of him.

Doing such a thing like that would eat into time that can be well spent on the sofa in your dressing gown watching Gossip Girl and scooping up a tub of yoghurt with Quavers, though.

The man's got his priorities to think of.

Not sure if this has been posted elsewhere but we’re the least intensive Premier League team last year and the lowest in the last 5 years. Couple that with our possession stats and it’s a pretty damning assessment and one that will eventually lead to relegation.

Cant believe how much pundits have swallowed the "Doing it my way now" shit

If they actually believe it should be asking what he's been doing for 18 months and why he hasn't seen the obvious issues grow and grow

Hope he gets hammered tonight

Cant believe how much pundits have swallowed the "Doing it my way now" shit

If they actually believe it should be asking what he's been doing for 18 months and why he hasn't seen the obvious issues grow and grow

Hope he gets hammered tonight

Tbf, they did say on sky tonight that maybe he should have done that 18 months ago.