Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

McClaren accused Craig Hope, who covers the club for the Daily Mail, of having an agenda against the club. "Whatever that journalist writes, I'm afraid I don't read it," the under pressure Magpies' boss said.

"That journalist," was in attendance and wasn't prepared to let McClaren make the claims about, saying: "Steve, don’t you dare accuse me of having an agenda. You're second bottom in the league. I'm not the problem."

McClaren was gone within 10 days.

Video

Craig Hope's the journo Bruce had the bust up with last year isn't he?

Yeah. Said it before on here but I’ve played five a side with him on a Wednesday a fair few times he’s my cousin’s mate. He’s sound and a fan, good to have him on our side. Class player too

Good to hear. Shame he writes for the Mail. But I enjoy how harsh and honest he is in comparison to most journos covering NUFC.

The famous “you calling me a liar, Craig” bust up.

This misnomer about playing ‘attacking football’ just gives fuel to sections of the media that flag wave for the fat cunt by setting up comparisons with Rafa.

It’s got more to do with the utterly directionless, clueless, tactical ineptitude that’s marked every single game of Bruce’s time here.

Met Craig Hope several times when TF had those press nights at the Irish Centre - cracking lad - ended up having a late one with him after one of those occasions!

He's a cracking NUFC journo and has called out Bruce from virtually day one!

McClaren accused Craig Hope, who covers the club for the Daily Mail, of having an agenda against the club. "Whatever that journalist writes, I'm afraid I don't read it," the under pressure Magpies' boss said.

"That journalist," was in attendance and wasn't prepared to let McClaren make the claims about, saying: "Steve, don’t you dare accuse me of having an agenda. You're second bottom in the league. I'm not the problem."

McClaren was gone within 10 days.

Video

He looked resigned to his fate, poor bloke. :lol:

Guest Howaythetoon

He used to write for the main site on here and although I’ve never met him I’ve communicated with him many a time and he comes across as a great fella and my brother in law knows him personally from his time working at NUFC where I believe Hope worked too, and says he’s a top lad and an avid and passionate Toon fan. He’s easily a decent journo too.

His last game tonight. If the players do their usual thing.

They have the key , this is on them now , personally he might get Everton then gone .

Depends what you want lads win, he stays , lose and chance he will go after Everton .

Draws in these next 2 will save him anarl.....all my opinion.

Kinda sad though isn't it that most of these journos/media types only really start criticizing cabbagehead when he doesn't give them interviews

It's not about the job he's doing, he's just not giving them what they want so the knives come out

Kinda sad though isn't it that most of these journos/media types only really start criticizing cabbagehead when he doesn't give them interviews

It's not about the job he's doing, he's just not giving them what they want so the knives come out

TBF to Hope.  He has been critical from very early on.  He rattled Bruce to the point he'd reference him and then called him out in that press conference.  A few others have started to get stuck in a bit of late.  Hence why they've been banned.

He's just said this one SSN!

"We know they'll play a certain way and we hope we can catch them like we did at Elland Road"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Nee one is listening to his stupid quotes now.

Genuinely torn between wanting us to lose or not , ive never been like that in my life wanting us to lose, even under the worst of Ashley , however , it’s got worse  :lol: