Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

I see Bruce just saying on SSN that he's in charge of transfers. Not what you want to hear.

It's ok, we all know he isnt.  :lol:

He's probably been ordered to say that.  :lol:

Having the last say on transfers is very different to signing players of your choice.

Charnley says 'We've got 2 players here who you can have Steve'

Steve says 'No I don't want either of them'

Charnley says' Fucking do without then'

That is how Steve will have the last say

Having the last say on transfers is very different to signing players of your choice.

Charnley says 'We've got 2 players here who you can have Steve'

Steve says 'No I don't want either of them'

Charnley says' Fucking do without then'

That is how Steve will have the last say

Charnley would never use aggressive language IMO. He would say "I'll put it to Mike, Steve and get back to you."

He would put it to Ashley who would say " tell him to fuck off Lee"

can't wait for this season man,its going to be pure comedy.

Comedy?

More like hell.

I'm here to make the Dante reference and feel smart, even though I've never read it.

This deformed looking cunt really is our manager, I still can't believe it.

:lol: Can't wait until November and our first win to see what his glasses in the pocket move will be.

This deformed looking cunt really is our manager, I still can't believe it.

:lol: Can't wait until November and our first win to see what his glasses in the pocket move will be.

Face in the pie probably.

If he has control of transfers someone needs to ask why HE didn't want rondon...... oh wait I know the answer he has no say on transfers or chooses from a Dutch pile of shite or a french pile of shite name structure and priorty level not his remit in other words at most he contributes some back ground noise when they deciding without him.

He'll probably have some illusion of a 'final say' but the policy will be the key dictator. Dunno why I'm bothering to analyse anything he's saying (because doing that made me ill when Pardew was here) but I am surprised they're not being more up front about how he's there to use whatever players he's given. We already know he's 'head coach', not 'manager'. Doing it this way just means there'll be tedious debates about it every transfer window, distracting from the wider, more important issues.

Guest chopey

Bruce's press conference... fucking hell. :lol: His body language, his tone, his facial expression, his answers, :lol:.

Yip awful, I mentioned it earlier but he said that he wasn't a Puppet and then a few minutes later said he was the manager but then quickly corrected himself and said he was a Head Coach

Steve Bruce - I wasn't good enough to play for Newcastle.

Now I'm no Bruce fan,but he was light years better than the likes of Darren Bradshaw and Benny Kristensen.

He's even wrong when self deprecating ?

During the KK years, is he the sort of defender people would have been happy to have at Newcastle?

Particularly 95-96?

I've never really seen clips of him playing, so I've no idea if he'd have been a good fit for that side.

As a manager I think he is rotten and he has shown himself to be incredibly disloyal so I now also dislike him as a man. But as a player, I thought he was an excellent defender. I detest manu, but in the early 90's him and Pallister were a phenomenal centre back pairing. Bruce used to take penalties as well (which was one thing I thought was great as it was a bit rare to have a central defender take them). If he had decided to come to us as a player, I would likely feel different about him.

Doubt Rafa would have had him over Lascelles, Lejeune, Schar and Fernandez lke.

Bruce's press conference... fucking hell. :lol: His body language, his tone, his facial expression, his answers, :lol:.

Yip awful, I mentioned it earlier but he said that he wasn't a Puppet and then a few minutes later said he was the manager but then quickly corrected himself and said he was a Head Coach

:laugh:

Steve Bruce - I wasn't good enough to play for Newcastle.

Now I'm no Bruce fan,but he was light years better than the likes of Darren Bradshaw and Benny Kristensen.

He's even wrong when self deprecating ?

During the KK years, is he the sort of defender people would have been happy to have at Newcastle?

Particularly 95-96?

I've never really seen clips of him playing, so I've no idea if he'd have been a good fit for that side.

As a manager I think he is rotten and he has shown himself to be incredibly disloyal so I now also dislike him as a man. But as a player, I thought he was an excellent defender. I detest manu, but in the early 90's him and Pallister were a phenomenal centre back pairing. Bruce used to take penalties as well (which was one thing I thought was great as it was a bit rare to have a central defender take them). If he had decided to come to us as a player, I would likely feel different about him.

Doubt Rafa would have had him over Lascelles, Lejeune, Schar and Fernandez lke.

Best English defender never capped imo.

Wish he had the same qualities in management.