Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

They only stayed up because of incredible defensive organisation. Hard to put a points value on it, but I'm sure it's enough to see them in deep trouble if it slackens to any significant degree.

Rafa had been drilling them since relegation, all the way through the Championship season and ever since. And he had 2 very trusted coaches working on them daily.  Whatever you think of Bruce as a manager there's bound to be a step off.

Totally agree. When Rafa's organisation unravels and the volume of the dissent increases, this retard will shit himself and be blubbing on the sidelines by January.

TBF it's possible that they could stay well-drilled for a while under Bruce before the change in coaching starts to have an effect.

Also think the loss of Perez is absolutely huge.

Personally think it'll be a mess quite quickly.

Same here.

"at least wuh had a go"

What do both Steve Bruce and Maurizio Sarri have in common?

I'll answer it since nee cunt is ganna bother  :lol: :lol:

Both took over Rafa Benitez teams with 2/3 years of defensive drills behind them and went/will go more attacking

If we make a few more signings we will have a lively team, but it will still need goals.. for me its either a flukey Pardew season or Steve McClaren Mark II

Whichever way it goes we need Ashley out.

If we make a few more signings we will have a lively team, but it will still need goals.. for me its either a flukey Pardew season or Steve McClaren Mark II

The quality of the squad is a million miles from the one that got Pardew to 5th. Absolutely no chance that'll happen this season.

Bruce is worse than McClaren. At least McClaren had had a modicum of success.

Bruce can't be anything other than a disaster.

The quality of the squad is a million miles from the one that got Pardew to 5th. Absolutely no chance that'll happen this season.

Even with 3/4 more signings our squad isn't nearly good enough to ease top 10. With the same number of additions and Rafa we likely would have been alright. We are entirely dependent on how shit other teams are this year. Bruce actually has pretty much always had good first seasons at clubs (means absolutely nothing here). He will need his best to still be in a job come February. (obviously Mike will sack him on deadline day to scupper a couple of deals)

Guest covmag

Even with 3/4 more signings our squad isn't nearly good enough to ease top 10. With the same number of additions and Rafa we likely would have been alright. We are entirely dependent on how shit other teams are this year. Bruce actually has pretty much always had good first seasons at clubs (means absolutely nothing here). He will need his best to still be in a job come February. (obviously Mike will sack him on deadline day to scupper a couple of deals)

Since when was top 10 ever the goal  :lol:

Pretty sure Dyche will be here at some point under Ashley :lol:

That would actually annoy me more than Bruce. He is probably a better manager, but he just looks and sounds more of a PFM than just about any manager in the game. In fact he doesn't even look like a manager, he looks like a brickie.

He looks like someone's lesbian grandmother. I thought he looked absolutely ridiculous in that bulging Sunderland shell suit he used to prance around in on the touchline, but having seen the cunt spilling out of his suit last weekend, I've come to the conclusion that he's just a fat repugnant lump of shite regardless of his attire.

Hilarious tactical manager too. Need a goal? Just throw on all the strikers off your bench and take off the supply line.

Pilko with the old school real talk.

:lol: that comment has aged surprisingly well like.