Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

2019 and this cunt has got them doing fucking laps  :lol:

Totally unfair. Modern day football has seen a move to the all action pressing style exemplified by Klopp and Poch.

Wor Steve is way ahead of the game and is preparing his lads to run the other teams down like hunting dogs. Just wait til the opposition see ginger Jack charging at them at 11mph.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Close to being sick after 3k? Fuck me.

What kind of professional athlete is close to being sick after running 3k??

It's not true more disinformation about Rafa, that dirty forrin not keeping the lads in shape.

I love the occasional, weird passive aggressive digs popping up now. :lol:

Four friendly games was always looking to be a little bit light, but we will never know if Rafa Benitez was going to add to that somewhere after a contract wrangle was never resolved.
We'll never know if Rafa would have done the right thing, like Bruce did.

Totally unfair. Modern day football has seen a move to the all action pressing style exemplified by Klopp and Poch.

Wor Steve is way ahead of the game and is preparing his lads to run the other teams down like hunting dogs. Just wait til the opposition see ginger Jack charging at them at 11mph.

Will need to do alot of running when they are out thought, out gunned, out styled and outclassed running around like headless chickens after the ball they see zip past them. But "Wor Steve" will be proud with the work rate and never giving up attitude of his championship team.

Even amateur athletes would be able to run 3k without being sick, it's total bullshit. Most people on here probably could do it

Not if they'd been forced to eat 6 fried egg and bacon sarnies and 12 steak bakes under a new nutritional regime earlier that morning.

Guest chopey

I'm very impressed with our professional fatso new manager considering he's been scouting lower leagues and free players for the past 20 years now he has an in depth knowledge of the European saleable asset whizz kids, some boy.

Didn’t know my sig would cause so much controversy ahaha. On a separate note paging Gallowgate End[/member]

Last few sentences tell you everything you need to know.

"It puts us with two at the top end of the pitch, which gives you a chance.

"The last three or four months ththey've been playing that way anyway - certainly with three centre-backs.

"We'll have a crack."

Could you imagine being a player listening to that garbage compared to Benitez?

Ryder is just another Anal Oliver clone. He’s on easy street now, pfm quotes galore.

Wor Steve is way ahead of the game and is preparing his lads to run the other teams down like hunting dogs. Just wait til the opposition see ginger Jack sliding at them at 11mph.

Didn’t know my sig would cause so much controversy ahaha. On a separate note paging Gallowgate End[/member]

"The last three or four months ththey've been playing that way anyway - certainly with three centre-backs.

"We'll have a crack."

Ryder is just another Anal Oliver clone. He’s on easy street now, pfm quotes galore.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought that sounded like garbage. I was reading it thinking what the fuck is he trying to say?

"We'll have a crack."

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought that sounded like garbage. I was reading it thinking what the fuck is he trying to say?

He’s doing the same as Pardew did: we’ve not really got a chance but if I stick two up top and boot it to them and we run a lot, I can blame forrins for a bit and lee Ryder will waffle a bit bit about front foot stuff and most of dumb cunts will lap it up

Chronicle are absolute jokes. They seem delighted to have lost Rafa but gained a geordie mouthpiece.

Not seen one critical article about him yet nor any questions from them about his shocking win%.

Probably being way too negative here (shock) but I think that's a little dig at Rafa. He got loads of stick from cunts in the media about the way he approached games and "not having a go" and I reckon he thinks if he plays 2 up top and goes at teams he'll not get the criticism that Benitez took.

It won't work obviously because he couldn't organise his sock drawer let alone a PL team. We'll lose lots of games but probably score a few too. Getting fucked 5-2 each week will quickly get irritating, even for the uberfans.

They only stayed up because of incredible defensive organisation. Hard to put a points value on it, but I'm sure it's enough to see them in deep trouble if it slackens to any significant degree.

Rafa had been drilling them since relegation, all the way through the Championship season and ever since. And he had 2 very trusted coaches working on them daily.  Whatever you think of Bruce as a manager there's bound to be a step off.

Probably being way too negative here (shock) but I think that's a little dig at Rafa. He got loads of stick from cunts in the media about the way he approached games and "not having a go" and I reckon he thinks if he plays 2 up top and goes at teams he'll not get the criticism that Benitez took.

It won't work obviously because he couldn't organise his sock drawer let alone a PL team. We'll lose lots of games but probably score a few too. Getting fucked 5-2 each week will quickly get irritating, even for the uberfans.

We'll be lucky to get 2.  Rafa had us playing tight for a reason so we can look forward to a lot more Pardew style canings when Bruce opens us up.

Sad thing is there won't even be any kind of plan behind it, our 'more attacking football' will just be playing an extra striker and hoping they score.  Pards 'bit of magic' all over again, friggin deja vu.

"We'll have a crack."

Why have all of the top clubs you're saying we can't get anywhere near been playing 1 upfront for over a decade then?  They defensive?  Bellend.

OK it's just struck me that in some perverse way I've missed this :lol: Pardew's back, lads.

They only stayed up because of incredible defensive organisation. Hard to put a points value on it, but I'm sure it's enough to see them in deep trouble if it slackens to any significant degree.

Rafa had been drilling them since relegation, all the way through the Championship season and ever since. And he had 2 very trusted coaches working on them daily.  Whatever you think of Bruce as a manager there's bound to be a step off.

There are quite a few modern coaches like Pochettino and Klopp who play very attacking football, from the British managers you would put Howe in that camp. You could even say Keegan was a forerunner with his attack is the best form of defence motto. But today's managers don't do it willy nilly, the philosophy is to press the opposition high up the pitch, not just hoy two strikers up front and bomb the ball towards them.

Also you need really good players to make it work, if you push players up the pitch then miss the chances, you will be open to getting countered every time. But I don't know why we are getting this deep, would be way over Brucey's head more than likely.

Totally agree. When Rafa's organisation unravels and the volume of the dissent increases, this retard will shit himself and be blubbing on the sidelines by January.

Totally agree. When Rafa's organisation unravels and the volume of the dissent increases, this retard will shit himself and be blubbing on the sidelines by January.

TBF it's possible that they could stay well-drilled for a while under Bruce before the change in coaching starts to have an effect.

Also think the loss of Perez is absolutely huge.

TBF it's possible that they could stay well-drilled for a while under Bruce before the change in coaching starts to have an effect.

Personally think it'll be a mess quite quickly.

Personally think it'll be a mess quite quickly.

Same here.