Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Chronicle saying Arteta was very close.

I'm going to assume that that information has come from the club and therefore not true.

I'd like to think that Arteta has more intelligence than to come to our shit show.

We deserve to be a nothing club because most fans turn up and accept Ashley raping them up the bum.

Man, what the f*** happened to our support? Seriously?  We used to be great.

We are a bunch of f***ing pussies now.

*awaits some wet wipe asking what i'm doing in the thread*

I've never got this, what business does a suit have at a football game?

Especially in preseason.

Aye, Pep dresses like a fella from Elite Singles and Klopp looks like a Dad managing his kids football team going mental.

I suppose being the fat oaf he is, he just looks worse in a tracksuit than a suit  :lol:

Pep dresses well though. Bruce looks like a fat knacker

That's what i said sort of, not sure anything Bruce wears will make him look presentable  :lol:

Chronicle saying Arteta was very close.

I'm going to assume that that information has come from the club and therefore not true.

I'd like to think that Arteta has more intelligence than to come to our shit show.

wouldn't even say its an unwillingness to come here but more why if your arteta go anywhere when your probably the first in line for the city job when Pep gets bored.

Just read...”Steve Bruce black n white army “.  Sung at the match yesterday  :embarrassed:

Was gonna post this last night when I read the match report on .com but didnt bother actually made me feel sick 🤮🤮

Just read...”Steve Bruce black n white army “.  Sung at the match yesterday  :embarrassed:

Might as well get used to it because it will happen, although it probably won't last beyond Christmas. We could well have a Glen Roeder phase where the players perform for a while, enjoying the lack of structure, but it will all fall apart soon enough.

Guest neesy111

I've been really doubtful of the ignore function in the past and never bothered to use it, but it does actually help to make the place less eye-bleedy. Can recommend.

:okay:

That Steve Bruce appreciation thread is hard going like. Mad to think his stock has fallen lower and hes achieved fuck all in the 6 years after that. That 10th place finish was as good as it ever got for him.

Looking back Bent carried that team. 25 goals the previous season and 10 before being sold in January, after which they lost 8 out of 9.

Mental that he's out manager like, he's an out and out failure.

That Steve Bruce appreciation thread is hard going like. Mad to think his stock has fallen lower and hes achieved f*** all in the 6 years after that. That 10th place finish was as good as it ever got for him.

Looking back Bent carried that team. 25 goals the previous season and 10 before being sold in January, after which they lost 8 out of 9.

Mental that he's out manager like, he's an out and out failure.

Yet "Steve Bruce's black and white army" has already been sung home and away.  :lol:

How much of a moron do you need to be to sing that.

Guest The Little Waster

Theres a hardcore who would chant in support of the manager even if it was Hitler ... theyre the same drunken morons who would sing " No surrender to the IRA " at away games even during the Keegan ( PBUH ) era ...

If we get badly beaten off Arsenal on Sunday, get yourselves prepared to hear a Brucey staple:

Sunderland 1-2 Notts County, January 2011

"We got our backsides kicked, and rightly so."

Chelsea 7-2 Sunderland, January 2010

"There's no getting away from it, we have had our backsides well and truly kicked."

Newcastle 5-1 Sunderland, October 2010

“To win it, you need seven or eight or nine [playing well]. That’s what Newcastle had and we didn’t have enough and we got our backsides kicked."

Yeovil Town 0-1 Aston Villa, August 2018

"We didn’t do enough first half, played as if it was a pre-season friendly and nearly got our backsides kicked.”

Arsenal 3-0 Wigan, November 2008

"They have some wonderfully talented players but I'm bitterly disappointed. They have kicked our backsides."

Everton 4-0 Wigan, April 2009

"We got our backsides kicked by a very good Everton side."

Burton Albion 1-0 Aston Villa, August 2018

"We were too slow, didn't move the ball quick enough and got our backsides kicked. Unfortunately, rightly so, too."

Wigan 0-4 Aston Villa, October 2008

"If you make glaring defensive errors at this level you get punished, and if you do it against a good team like Villa, then you get your backsides kicked."

Blackpool 1-0 Birmingham, September 2003

“I left half my first team out and we got our backsides kicked,” said Bruce. “I thought ‘what’s the point of that?’"

Middlesbrough 2-0 Birmingham, September 2007

"It was an awful display, we got our backsides kicked and there's no doubt the best side won."

If we get badly beaten off Arsenal on Sunday, get yourselves prepared to hear a Brucey staple:

Sunderland 1-2 Notts County, January 2011

"We got our backsides kicked, and rightly so."

Chelsea 7-2 Sunderland, January 2010

"There's no getting away from it, we have had our backsides well and truly kicked."

Newcastle 5-1 Sunderland, October 2010

“To win it, you need seven or eight or nine [playing well]. That’s what Newcastle had and we didn’t have enough and we got our backsides kicked."

Yeovil Town 0-1 Aston Villa, August 2018

"We didn’t do enough first half, played as if it was a pre-season friendly and nearly got our backsides kicked.”

Arsenal 3-0 Wigan, November 2008

"They have some wonderfully talented players but I'm bitterly disappointed. They have kicked our backsides."

Everton 4-0 Wigan, April 2009

"We got our backsides kicked by a very good Everton side."

Burton Albion 1-0 Aston Villa, August 2018

"We were too slow, didn't move the ball quick enough and got our backsides kicked. Unfortunately, rightly so, too."

Wigan 0-4 Aston Villa, October 2008

"If you make glaring defensive errors at this level you get punished, and if you do it against a good team like Villa, then you get your backsides kicked."

Blackpool 1-0 Birmingham, September 2003

“I left half my first team out and we got our backsides kicked,” said Bruce. “I thought ‘what’s the point of that?’"

Middlesbrough 2-0 Birmingham, September 2007

"It was an awful display, we got our backsides kicked and there's no doubt the best side won."

Great work! And Bruce is always talking about “having a crack.” Is he trying to send a message??

what in fuck is this shit?

Bring it on. "Yeah, I let the team vote on the starting XI and we got our backsides kicked. I won't be doing that again."