Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Pl management has moved on beyond recognition and the requirements to succeed are much more than being a nice bloke and man manager.  Bruce is a lifetime behind the Klopps and Guardiolas of this world and each season sees him drop further behind

Let's be honest here, where do you think Bruce will end up after getting peddled by Newcastle?  The answer most fans will come to should indicate what standard of football manager he is.  I know for an absolute fact that it will not be a top Premier team.  He may not even get employment in the Premier league at all.  However, little old Newcastle should let him have another go for some absurd reason (for beating Bournemouth and 10 man Sheffield apparently).

Come on now, he bravely took some League 1 clubs to replays and embarked on a glorious cup run too.

Exactly!  Have people suddenly forgotten about these type of performances which let's be fair was the norm.  There was no one more pleased and indeed surprised at the Bournemouth result than me but these are few and far between.

I think he might have given himself another stab at a another prem club who'll need to make a change around the Christmas period. That or a championship team looking for promotion or re promotion.

I think he might have given himself another stab at a another prem club who'll need to make a change around the Christmas period. That or a championship team looking for promotion or re promotion.

Probably this.

Let's be honest here, where do you think Bruce will end up after getting peddled by Newcastle?  The answer most fans will come to should indicate what standard of football manager he is.  I know for an absolute fact that it will not be a top Premier team.  He may not even get employment in the Premier league at all.  However, little old Newcastle should let him have another go for some absurd reason (for beating Bournemouth and 10 man Sheffield apparently).

This.

Bruce has actually got the perfect chance to show in these last few games that he isn't as bad as many of us think. Having watched us play the best football I've seen this season against Bournemouth, he can't go back to the previous excuse that the players don't know how to play attacking formations because of Rafa's influence. Six games left where results don't really matter, now is the perfect time to show what a Bruce side can look like.

Fucking clueless cunt.

?

We were crying out for him to make some subs, some poor players out there. He left it until after we went a goal down to make any changes. He got fucking lucky today.

Fucking clueless cunt.

Harsh, but I do think our limp second half reflects his lack of direction. The players were just strolling around happy to pass it across the back in the second half, and that shows what they really think of him.

Bruce is a lifetime behind the Klopps and Guardiolas of this world

Ya joking?

Why would this possibly seen as a joke? Would you say Kinnear is behind the times? Bruce is only a few years after him and miles away from a truly modern progressive and successful manager

Bruce is a lifetime behind the Klopps and Guardiolas of this world

Ya joking?

Why would this possibly seen as a joke?

This a piss take? Everyone knows Bruce is way behind Klopp and Guardiola man. Fucking hell.