Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

For some reason, I watched the 2008 press conference when Keegan came back again yesterday. It's really depressing to hear his words and his hope, versus what we've had in the period since and especially what we have in place now.

He really, really understood the club and his audience and the minimum requirement to aspire for. The standards to hit and even the philosophy behind how the club should be. It's crazy to think that Bruce is supposed to be a Geordie whilst Keegan is from Doncaster. You'd think if anyone is supposed to 'get it' - it should be Bruce but he is so far removed from the reality.

El_jBP7WkAQKVqC?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

This about sums us up in terms of how in-tune we are with the modern game and how far away we are from the best sides tactically.

This needs circulating far more. Arguably only Norwich worse across 50 clubs

Pointless.  The kind of people who think “Bruce is doing a good job” aren’t capable of understanding a graph like that.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Kirkland told This is Futbol: “He just knows a gem when he’s got one and I’d love to see him get money to spend at Newcastle.”

Regarding any potential takeover, the former Liverpool goalkeeper added: “Whether that’ll happen or not, you know, they don’t spend much money, do they, Newcastle – until they get taken over, but then there’s the talk if they get taken over, will they sack him and get a Pochettino in or get somebody else in, which is absurd for me.

Kirkland told This is Futbol: “He just knows a gem when he’s got one and I’d love to see him get money to spend at Newcastle.”

Regarding any potential takeover, the former Liverpool goalkeeper added: “Whether that’ll happen or not, you know, they don’t spend much money, do they, Newcastle – until they get taken over, but then there’s the talk if they get taken over, will they sack him and get a Pochettino in or get somebody else in, which is absurd for me.

Aye completely absurd to go after Pochettino to replace Steve Bruce. What a silly idea man.

Usually pundits coming to his defence gets on my tits but that opinion is just outrageous. :lol:

Finding myself getting wound up more and more by this pillock. I know Ashley is the owner but this group of players should be far f***ing better than they’re showing, and they would be under most managers at the level we’re competing at.

A great example of this came in that small snippet of Almiron against the Argies, cutting in from the left beating players and winning a penalty.

This numpty plays him on the right and now in some sort of deep lying midfield role. He’s also now rendered St Max almost anonymous in games with this 10 role.

Not only does he have no tactics, he can’t even play players in there correct positions. Square pegs in round holes is the Bruce way, he hasn’t got a fucking clue.

Finding myself getting wound up more and more by this pillock. I know Ashley is the owner but this group of players should be far f***ing better than they’re showing, and they would be under most managers at the level we’re competing at.

A great example of this came in that small snippet of Almiron against the Argies, cutting in from the left beating players and winning a penalty.

This numpty plays him on the right and now in some sort of deep lying midfield role. He’s also now rendered St Max almost anonymous in games with this 10 role.

Not only does he have no tactics, he can’t even play players in there correct positions. Square pegs in round holes is the Bruce way, he hasn’t got a fucking clue.

Spot on.

Was only myself waking up and remembering this godawful fat cunt was still knocking around.