Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Blah blah blah

During the international break, I have been trying to educate myself by reading the local paper website and forums to try and get inside the fans' heads.

Maybe he's on here?

Ha ha I thought that!

Guest reefatoon

If he is. f*** off you fat useless wallop.

Ha ha that’s Savage’s quotes not our useless manager!

Aahh I see. I don’t click on anything like that, would piss me off too much. Just thought it was more Bruce ramblings. Well the nonce haired f*** bag can pass that above message on to Steve.

Just seen that tweet of Cameron Jerome complaining that he's given a "harsh ride" up here. I've said it before, but......... there's no crowd!!! Plus the media are always calling him a good manager. So what are we talking about? Forums and twitter? Where is this awful treatment of Bruce actually coming from?

12 years ago today, quote from Dave Whelan after Bruce's Wigan side get a 2-2 draw at SJP:

“He won’t come here and work with Mike Ashley. Steve wants to work with a chairman who understands the game and does not expect too much, too soon. There is no chance he would go near a football club if it is not run the way he thinks it should be.”

12 years ago today, quote from Dave Whelan after Bruce's Wigan side get a 2-2 draw at SJP:

“He won’t come here and work with Mike Ashley. Steve wants to work with a chairman who understands the game and does not expect too much, too soon. There is no chance he would go near a football club if it is not run the way he thinks it should be.”

Steve Bruce in wanting to work with an owner who has low expectations. Who'd have thought?

Agbonlahor :lol:

Thick as two short planks.

Media really pulling out the creme de la creme of the footballing world for these pro Bruce comments.

Incredible! Imagine  getting paid to spout this?!

“Let’s look at it, do they want Shelvey to play box-to-box like Henderson? Or do they want Isaac Hayden to get in the pockets like David Silva?