Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Getting to Pardew levels of Hate for this bloke from me like, even seeing his face is pissing me off.

With Pardew it was hate. With Bruce it's just embarrassment for me. At least the Carver appointment was a joke you could share with the rest of the country.

Getting to Pardew levels of Hate for this bloke from me like, even seeing his face is pissing me off.

He's gone past Pardew level for me. Pardew lost his marbles crying on a cold, rainy, winter Monday night in Stoke with constant chants and abuse at him to f*** off.

Bruce has a go at fans who hate his tactics despite playing front of 52000 empty seats at St James'.

With Pardew it was hate. With Bruce it's just embarrassment for me. At least the Carver appointment was a joke you could share with the rest of the country.

Yep, the annoying thing is how everyone else thinks he’s acceptable.

Yep, the annoying thing is how everyone else thinks he’s acceptable.

Because its acceptable for us, for our club for where are club should be. Just not for other clubs. It's only is fans that are deluded.

Exactly with this. He isn't a fully detestable person. Just woefully out of his depth. Who would have known given his managerial record.

We are unfortunately stuck with him for this season at least.

Surely Ashley has to look to replace him if there's no upturn in performances and results. If he is serious about selling the club, which we've now reason to believe he is, he can't sit back and watch Bruce run the risk of relegation and potentially ruin the value of the proposed deal.

Ashley won't take any interest until we actually get sucked into a relegation battle. With an 8 point gap he won't care at this point.