Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

What the hell is wrong with his face, it looks like the texture of mushroom

I’m convinced his misses can’t stand him when he speaks and bashes his face in.

His nose gets worse every week, going to next to his ear soon.

:lol: :lol:

What will you be working on Steve, one touch passing, movement and pressing as a team.

Who’s he f***ing kidding he’ll be in the office chomping on a bacon sarnie, while his 2 Z list coaches retrieve balls and move the cones around.

brighton winning at villa. you just know bruce's spiel before we go to villa park.

"they're a good team, spent a lot of money, top 6, some great players, we cant go toe to toe, got to keep it tight etc etc".

We aren’t positionally in a bad place in the league, it’s the body language, the method on which we enter the field, how we start, it’s fucking horrendous.

It’s been like this for a year, the players look shit but aren’t so who is to blame? The fat mess in charge, I’ve got no hope about Newcastle, I care and always will but I’m now not bothered if they lose .

This bloke will never give hope we will ever be a team, Rafa did, regardless.

brighton winning at villa. you just know bruce's spiel before we go to villa park.

"they're a good team, spent a lot of money, top 6, some great players, we cant go toe to toe, got to keep it tight etc etc".

Under a different owner I’d love to give Potter time to build a team here, got a lot of time for him

God knows what we do in training. We've got centre backs taking throw ins and we always lose the ball from them

We have a good laugh and a bit of banter. Poor lads had it hard under Rafa having to work on tactics.