Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

As bad as Bruce is I’d be waiting till all the take over is sorted before sacking Bruce. It has a massive effect on who we attract. With take over I’d go anyone of Allegri, Poch, Rafa, rose. Without Favre, Marsch, Alonso, Howe.

I’d take Howe. Would be a step up for him, think he could be interested.

It really wouldn't be. And that's based on him being currently unemployed.

At Bournemouth he used to have a chairman who backed him absolutely. I cannot think of a single reason why he'd wish to come work for Ashley. Also, if Ashley sacks Bruce he has to pay compensation. If Ashley hangs on for a month or 2 longer, that decision may become a new owner's problem. No chance Ashley sacks him when you factor that in.

Making a theoretically progressive appointment like Howe would be very frustrating with Ashley still the owner. Oh, I see, so you actually want your most important employee to be talented/interesting/honest/exciting after all, do you? What about the extremely decorated manager - who not only got results but who also grasped, identified with, and sold the identity of the club - you let walk away for nowt?

Fuck it. What exactly are we supposed to be hoping for here, re a change in manager? Are we hoping that we land on a manager who is both talented enough to get the club performing to a respectable degree, whilst being a decent enough bloke which enables the likes of me to begin identifying with the club again? All the while being enough of a patsy to ensure that he doesn't upset the applecart and is unbendingly loyal to his paymasters? Sorry, like, but that manager doesn't exist. There's no silver bullet which means both me and Mike Ashley are both totally content. You get Rafas or you get Bruces. Or completely useless ones that work for no one, like McClaren.

I hope Bruce stays exactly where he is until the new owners come in; cannot be remotely fucked in another three years of pretending.

An awful lot of me thinks like this however the rest of me wants to enjoy watching games again. I also have no hope that we’ll see a takeover remotely soon.

No chance anytime soon.

Guest reefatoon

Remember when immts Edwards made that story up about his kid wanting to be Womanchester United, just to make his dullard family sound a bit interesting. What a sad cunt.

Making a theoretically progressive appointment like Howe would be very frustrating with Ashley still the owner. Oh, I see, so you actually want your most important employee to be talented/interesting/honest/exciting after all, do you? What about the extremely decorated manager - who not only got results but who also grasped, identified with, and sold the identity of the club - you let walk away for nowt?

Fuck it. What exactly are we supposed to be hoping for here, re a change in manager? Are we hoping that we land on a manager who is both talented enough to get the club performing to a respectable degree, whilst being a decent enough bloke which enables the likes of me to begin identifying with the club again? All the while being enough of a patsy to ensure that he doesn't upset the applecart and is unbendingly loyal to his paymasters? Sorry, like, but that manager doesn't exist. There's no silver bullet which means both me and Mike Ashley are both totally content. You get Rafas or you get Bruces. Or completely useless ones that work for no one, like McClaren.

I hope Bruce stays exactly where he is until the new owners come in; cannot be remotely fucked in another three years of pretending.

An awful lot of me thinks like this however the rest of me wants to enjoy watching games again. I also have no hope that we’ll see a takeover remotely soon.

No chance anytime soon.

When the Takeover is approved it will be "sudden", without warning.

At least, that is how it will seem to us as we are not in the loop and there are now no leaks.

But none of us know whether it will happen tomorrow, next week or next year (or 'when' next year) but it will happen.

Hate how this useless cunt thinks "formation=tactics". 'I played loads of attackers, so we should be offensive!', like it's the fucking 1980s. It's clear as day that he doesn't work on any attacking play whatsoever in training, and it shows far too much ok the pitch with the way we just sit back all game, every game.

I'm really not expecting much from any manager Ashley might appoint, but fuck me, there aren't many that could be worse than this. Every single game, we know exactly what it's going to look like, it doesn't matter who plays or what the formation (on paper) is, it's always just Park the bus and hope for the best. Have you ever heard or seen him analyse what we have done right or how the opposition play, even to the most basic points?

Also wish a journalist would point out to him how bloody often he says he's not making excuses, because it feels like it's every fucking game.

I know the answer to this, but I'll ask it anyway - I'll never get why Ashley hasn't worked out that the most cost effective way to increase the value of the club is to hire a really good manager.  Cheaper than having to keep buying players for large amounts of money and, if you hire someone who can actually coach as well, your players might improve and you can then sell them for loads of money.  And you won't get relegated.

Steve Bruce will be gone before the takeover happens. I’ll give it to mid to late March. This slump we’re about to go on will leave us very close to the drop with little time remaining.

If we go down the PIF ship will likely sail on somewhere else so that will motivate the decision.

I’d rather we didn’t hire a British manager for obvious reasons..

He's such a dick.

There has to be a tweet from the summer when he praises Bruce for the business he's done and what good players he has assembled. There's always a tweet, right? :shifty:

His appearances on the TF podcast will directly contradict what’s he said.

He’s a troll working for a hard right wing troll publication. He’s best off ignored. He doesn’t represent the club, city or fans and his covid denier promoter of an employer directly wants to see all suffer.

Steve Bruce will be gone before the takeover happens. I’ll give it to mid to late March. This slump we’re about to go on will leave us very close to the drop with little time remaining.

If we go down the PIF ship will likely sail on somewhere else so that will motivate the decision.

I’d rather we didn’t hire a British manager for obvious reasons..

Weve missed the boat on allardyce

At least with Pardew we had Colo running things and the pitch in the second half of games, we have no direction at all now.

That just reminded me of that weird spell we had when it was rumoured Colo was going to take over as player-manager. I guess he must have had a lot of pull behind the scenes.

He's such a dick.

There has to be a tweet from the summer when he praises Bruce for the business he's done and what good players he has assembled. There's always a tweet, right? :shifty:

I'm sure the players are going to love hearing through Bruce's press spokesmen just how shit they really are.