Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Big Sam is never the ideal man

I was speaking more in terms of him being willing to take short term posts than his footballing brain. Got to be better than Bruce though.

He was always Ashley's ideal manager, happy to work with pennies, happy to take cuts in transfer deals, happy to mooch about the lower end of the prem, low expectations and can keep a team in the league.  Amazed Ashley never went out of his way to get him back at the club.

He should quit,akward  till the end , dows he really think he can stop the rot,many fans are turning against him , the situation is horribly toxic, the players dont give a fuck,appointing him was a big mistake,if theres any truth in a takeover behind the scenes i think a good manager will be appointed,if not the clubs dead

He should quit,akward  till the end , dows he really think he can stop the rot,many fans are turning against him , the situation is horribly toxic, the players dont give a fuck,appointing him was a big mistake,if theres any truth in a takeover behind the scenes i think a good manager will be appointed,if not the clubs dead

He has plenty of time while the fans are not in the stadium.  He is in no rush.

Bruce currently getting a hammering on TalkSport by 3 toon fans calling in a row

It’s delicious

Aye, they spoke well. The absolute fucking AIDS spouted by Simon Jordan and that neanderthal Trevor Sinclair afterwards...‘ you’re tenth in the league’...‘I don’t understand why they wouldn’t want one of their own to do well’.

Fuck. Off.

Sinclair also came out with Bruce doesn’t have the players to play expansive football 😂😂🤦‍♂️ Bruce spent all summer talking up his signings and front foot football. Now he can’t do that or get them to defend ffs

Bruce has had three transfer windows to get whatever players in he needs to play expansive football if that is what he really wants. But when you don't even know how to attack sides who are in the lower leagues, or a team in the relegation zone down to 10 men, then you'd have a hard job convincing anyone he really wants to play expansive football.

I hope to dear god the players fucking just do brisk walks around the pitch next match. Even if I don't watch games on gameday just reading his fucking comments makes me rage. He is as useful as a male prostitute in a party of nuns.

I said before the Brentford game, any chance of him going starts against them, a win and he’s here for the long haul , defeat and there’s a chance the start of his demise gets underway.

So he’s lost ........in hindsight, good  O0

He now has   

Man City away

Liverpool home

Leicester home

Arsenal away. Cup

Sheffield Utd away

So , we expect loss, loss,point possible , loss, point.        That is all probable at best? Most would agree , can he survive ? Yes imho, we need 5 defeats in the same manner as Brentford and he’s a gonna for me, I’m willing to take that but here lies the problem, who would come in? Could they keep us up? Who cares

This is the crucial period now for getting rid of Bruceball,  we simply can’t afford to win any of the next 5 games .

Carlton Cole the next 1 to come out on talksport and say we're wrong to criticise Steve Bruce.

Who on earth do these pundits think they are? Telling us what we should and should not be happy about.

For such a small club (like we keep being told) every man and his dog loves to get his opinion in about us. Didn't think small clubs would generate that much interest mind...

Carlton Cole the next 1 to come out on talksport and say we're wrong to criticise Steve Bruce.

Who on earth do these pundits think they are? Telling us what we should and should not be happy about.

For such a small club (like we keep being told) every man and his dog loves to get his opinion in about us. Didn't think small clubs would generate that much interest mind...

Carlton Cole :lol::lol:

Thats why I hope to god the takeover goes through.  My initial thought was build organically to become a club again we can be proud of.  Now if the takeover goes through, I want then to splurge big time and blow these pieces of shite out the water and we can tell them all to fuck off!

Laughable isn't it.

Laughable isn't it.

It really is.

I'd forgotten all about him until your post and now suddenly he has an opinion on us that needs to be heard by the listening public ? :lol:

18 points from 13 games makes him safe, a point a game is all he needs

He's in trouble then.

Exactly my thoughts.  Bizarrely some on here think we are already safe from relegation.  I think it's based on that they presume even more bizarrely that 30 points is enough.