Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

I’d take Howe. Would be a step up for him, think he could be interested.

It really wouldn't be. And that's based on him being currently unemployed.

At Bournemouth he used to have a chairman who backed him absolutely. I cannot think of a single reason why he'd wish to come work for Ashley. Also, if Ashley sacks Bruce he has to pay compensation. If Ashley hangs on for a month or 2 longer, that decision may become a new owner's problem. No chance Ashley sacks him when you factor that in.

Even though Howe was backed by the chairman there, Bournemouth to Newcastle is a step up.

I didn’t say I think Bruce will be sacked, mind.

I don't think Bournemouth to this Newcastle is a step up. In name of course, but in career development definitely not.

Bournemouth had played one season in the second division when they were promoted to the Championship in 2013. This last decade is an anomaly in their history. Why do you think Callum Wilson, with ambitions to fight his way into the England side, came here rather than stay there?

They got relegated.

Like I said, in name we're obviously a bigger club, but at the moment it would be a mistake for Howe to come here.

Bruce currently getting a hammering on TalkSport by 3 toon fans calling in a row

It’s delicious

Aye, they spoke well. The absolute fucking AIDS spouted by Simon Jordan and that neanderthal Trevor Sinclair afterwards...‘ you’re tenth in the league’...‘I don’t understand why they wouldn’t want one of their own to do well’.

Fuck. Off.

Bruce currently getting a hammering on TalkSport by 3 toon fans calling in a row

It’s delicious

Yes they came across well. Sinclair rolled out the “he’s one of their own, I don’t know why they don’t get behind him?”😂😂🤦‍♂️ Carver was “one of our own” does it mean he was competent, obviously not.

It’s delicious

Aye, they spoke well. The absolute fucking AIDS spouted by Simon Jordan and that neanderthal Trevor Sinclair afterwards...‘ you’re tenth in the league’...‘I don’t understand why they wouldn’t want one of their own to do well’.

Fuck. Off.

Sinclair also came out with Bruce doesn’t have the players to play expansive football 😂😂🤦‍♂️ Bruce spent all summer talking up his signings and front foot football. Now he can’t do that or get them to defend ffs

It’s delicious

Yes they came across well. Sinclair rolled out the “he’s one of their own, I don’t know why they don’t get behind him?”😂😂🤦‍♂️ Carver was “one of our own” does it mean he was competent, obviously not.

Remember when we only didn't like Pardew because we're bigoted against Londoners.

I don’t know why I read comments on those tweets. Fans from other clubs peddling the “fans expect too much”, “think they’re bigger that what they are” crap.

There’s a lot of support from Villa fans mind. They must still be feeling that Bruce football.

Why do these people even bother posting that stuff? It's not even their own opinion, it's something they're parroting after hearing some other thick cunt on telly saying it. It's an utter waste of space.

“They are deluded! He’s done well this season!” - annoying bald MK Dons fan. It’s intolerable

:thup: Fucking Barry Brexit with an obnoxious opinion on everything and an actual clue about nothing. Country's crawling with these unbearable wankers.

Punditry in this country is so fucking pathetic. Jordan is a brexit hero anyway always bangin on about “woke Britain and “cancel culture” he’s probably for some hefty skeletons to hide and is scared they come to light

Classic brass neck of morons who have an opinion on everything after a lifetime of getting away with it.

He couldn’t have gotten any closer to having Palace folded, for that alone his opinions on football should be nul and void unless it’s on how to bankrupt a club.

Talksport and the wider football media just like the media at large is crawling with these know nowt self serving arseholes, it’s an extremely large reason why the country has been going down the pan for years.

Before we get too carried away with replacing Bruce with Howe, lets not forget that this was Howe's second spell at Bournemouth.  He previously left Bournemouth and went to Burnley but failed there abysmally!!!

So you wouldn't replace Bruce with Howe immediately?  :lol:

Got to be on windup.

Before we get too carried away with replacing Bruce with Howe, lets not forget that this was Howe's second spell at Bournemouth.  He previously left Bournemouth and went to Burnley but failed there abysmally!!!

You mean where he moved back down South because his wife couldn't settle ?

He had some mitigation as he lost his mother and was commuting back and forth during what was a difficult personal time for him.

That said, I'm not at all convinced that he's the great white hope that many on social media seem to think he is.

He'd still be a fairly risky appointment imho and a looooooong way from first choice if you had new owners with a degree of ambition.