Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

thing is, the fat cunt doesnt realise you can use the 3 centre back system as an attacking formation. its the players you play around them and the positions you play them in.

This is a great point.  Under Rafa we had Schar and Lejeune pushing up and picking out a positive pass.  We were far more organised and attacking using this system.  Bruce couldn't wait to get rid of Lejeune and used Schar very sparingly or out of necessity.  Bruce is clueless and you can see him look flustered when probed on technical football issues.  Get rid or get relegated!

thing is, the fat cunt doesnt realise you can use the 3 centre back system as an attacking formation. its the players you play around them and the positions you play them in.

Yep. The balance of the team or how ”attacking” you are isn’t dependent on whether you play a back 3 or back 4.

“Players need things to be kept simple. They aren’t always sure what it is they’re supposed to be doing.”

Well you definitely don’t know what you’re doing, Steve.  You cunt.

When was the last thorough hiding we got under him? We've been totally anonymous in nearly every game we've had under him since he came here, but rarely get the batterings we often deserve - only City in Cup last year and Leciester I recon

Under Pardew, we we're regularly being hit for 3, 4 even 5 without reply. He's got an annoying skill of making us dire to watch, toothless going forward, unable to keep the ball, always be on the back foot but not actually receive the hidings our performances deserve. Whether that be through sheer luck defensively or opposition not turning up/having their shooting boots on.

Man U 4-1 - 1-1 up until 86th minute, then lost the plot after that...

Leeds 5-2 - we didn't lay a glove on them all game, but potentially still in it to last 20 mins, only going 4-2/5-2 in last 5mins.

Chelsea 2-0 - as above, put they should have had plenty more that day 

City 2-0 rolled over from first minute, City took foot of gas after first half with game in 2 days 

Nothing jumps out this season, only two games conclusively last year;

Man City FA Quarter Final 5-0 

Leciester 5-0

Man U 4-1 - but even then seem to remember they could have had more second half (4-1 at HT)

With all the s*** he’s come out with this week, I hope they f***ing nail us, like

Apart from the fact were shoite under this fat idiots tutelage we never win down there, they will stuff us alright, there is little doubt in my mind about that

Not a 2-0/1 meek surrender, though. A proper 4/5/6-0 hammering

Although he should be gone immediately, seriously when we lose on Monday he needs the chop there and then. Results have turned against us big time this weekend, we're gonna get dragged into the bottom 3 quicker than we thought.

With all the s*** he’s come out with this week, I hope they f***ing nail us, like

Apart from the fact were shoite under this fat idiots tutelage we never win down there, they will stuff us alright, there is little doubt in my mind about that

Not a 2-0/1 meek surrender, though. A proper 4/5/6-0 hammering

Don't get me wrong, a 7 nil booting would be mint, means he can never rock up in Newcastle again after his inevitable hoofing from his "dream job" the sickly khunt will fluke a 1-0 defeat & claim a moral victory against a very very big teeeeem "y no" (sic)

Hopefully ( though I doubt it) Charnley or Ashley are contacting potential managers and have them in place for Bruce to be sacked om Tuesday morning.

The Villa game is a huge match for us now, hopefully some of their squad will be missing due to Covid

When was the last thorough hiding we got under him? We've been totally anonymous in nearly every game we've had under him since he came here, but rarely get the batterings we often deserve - only City in Cup last year and Leciester I recon

Under Pardew, we we're regularly being hit for 3, 4 even 5 without reply. He's got an annoying skill of making us dire to watch, toothless going forward, unable to keep the ball, always be on the back foot but not actually receive the hidings our performances deserve. Whether that be through sheer luck defensively or opposition not turning up/having their shooting boots on.

Man U 4-1 - 1-1 up until 86th minute, then lost the plot after that...

Leeds 5-2 - we didn't lay a glove on them all game, but potentially still in it to last 20 mins, only going 4-2/5-2 in last 5mins.

Chelsea 2-0 - as above, put they should have had plenty more that day 

City 2-0 rolled over from first minute, City took foot of gas after first half with game in 2 days 

Nothing jumps out this season, only two games conclusively last year;

Man City FA Quarter Final 5-0 

Leciester 5-0

Man U 4-1 - but even then seem to remember they could have had more second half (4-1 at HT)

Brighton 3-0 at home. Didn't have a shot on target.

Hopefully ( though I doubt it) Charnley or Ashley are contacting potential managers and have them in place for Bruce to be sacked om Tuesday morning.

The Villa game is a huge match for us now, hopefully some of their squad will be missing due to Covid

Why ? what purpose will a result against Villa solve ?  a stay of execution for an inept, out of date, recalcitrant, fuckwit of a man, the sooner hes gone the better for all concerned, were going nowhere fast with the fat khunt in charge & aye I know we will be met with the same old who we gunna get shoite, but honestly I don't care as long as I dont have to listen / watch this fat fraud ever agin I simply dont care.

Oh I want him out before Villa.. for arguments sake a new manager takes over on Tuesday he would have 4 days with the squad for Villa game

With Villa been hit with Covid that could benefit us and then Leeds next who were very poor today that could be 4 points out of 6 for new manager and momentum building

Its all the one anyway as it wont happen, Charnley and Ashley dont have a plan like they didnt when Rafa announced he was leaving

Oh I want him out before Villa.. for arguments sake a new manager takes over on Tuesday he woul gave 4 days with the squad for Villa game

With Villa been hit with Covid that could benefit us and then Leeds next who were very poor today that could be 4 points out of 6 for new manager and momentum building

Its all the one anyway as it wont happen, Charnley and Ashley dont have a plan like they didnt when Rafa announced he was lezving

Fair does, thought I was going to have to burst some lips for a minute there  :D

This is also from the Athletic article...

"Miguel Almiron and Joelinton, meanwhile, are players who “need to be given detailed, specific plans”, according to those who have worked with them"

WTF - shouldn't all the players???  :lol:

You read about Rafa and Klopp where each player is individually and specifically drilled and we get this shite.

This is also from the Athletic article...

"Miguel Almiron and Joelinton, meanwhile, are players who “need to be given detailed, specific plans”, according to those who have worked with them"

WTF - shouldn't all the players???  :lol:

You read about Rafa and Klopp where each player is individually and specifically drilled and we get this shite.

Ready for Gayle and Carroll up front? Suspect Schär is certainly getting dropped. Ritchie and hendrick on the wings, shelvey and Hayden in the middle.

I sadly think that Bruce is going to be around for a few more weeks yet, when when the inevitable losses come. History tells us that Ashley only acts when it’s too late, and us playing in empty stadiums give him and Bruce  the shelter neither deserve.