Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Its the way he patronises the fans that riles me. Responding to criticism about only having 3 shots on target in 3 games being "oh so we have to think we're Liverpool do we?", calling us "keyboard warriors" for discussing the club in the only way that's possible due to a global pandemic going on, branding all of the criticism "histrionics" and "mass hysteria", saying that he matched the "mighty Rafa". He's a total cunt.

I was probably too young to appreciate how much of a cunt Pardew was, I was aware how incompetent Carver was and how much of a wet flannel McClaren was. But Pardew, tbh, I can't overly recall as much as people can here. So I've never despised a Newcastle manager as much as this prick.

In an ideal world we'll get someone in until the end of the season due to the takeover (:lol:) in the background. Dunno who the hell would take that though, think Pearson might.

:anguish:

Mark Hughes probably too. Took Southampton til the end of the season initially when he kept them up.

He is not as openly arrogant. Delusional yes, especially when it comes to his own abilities. Probably also why he is still in the game.

Scale of rancidity for me remains:

Pardew

Souness

Bruce - Carver

McClaren

Fat Sam - Despise him but his tenure here on balance was better than the above.

Kinnear

Roeder - Good honourable bloke and only on there because he was terrible as a coach.

Bobby, Rafa, Kev and Hughton n/r obviously

If anything Bruce far exceeded my expectations, I presumed we would be down by last Christmas. He should never have been here. It is as much as embarrassment as Kinnear at this point. Outwitted by every manager, young or old.

In fairness to Roeder he is the only one out of that lot that actually managed to turn around results by "going back to basics" when he saved our season when he was interim manager. I wouldn't really put him in this list tbh. Him and Hughton are in the same bracket for me.

He is not as openly arrogant. Delusional yes, especially when it comes to his own abilities. Probably also why he is still in the game.

Scale of rancidity for me remains:

Pardew

Souness

Bruce - Carver

McClaren

Fat Sam - Despise him but his tenure here on balance was better than the above.

Kinnear

Roeder - Good honourable bloke and only on there because he was terrible as a coach.

Bobby, Rafa, Kev and Hughton n/r obviously

If anything Bruce far exceeded my expectations, I presumed we would be down by last Christmas. He should never have been here. It is as much as embarrassment as Kinnear at this point. Outwitted by every manager, young or old.

In fairness to Roeder he is the only one out of that lot that actually managed to turn around results by "going back to basics" when he saved our season when he was interim manager. I wouldn't really put him in this list tbh. Him and Hughton are in the same bracket for me.

Agreed. Personally I have nothing negative to say about Roeder. I saw him as a good honest bloke who always cared about the club and was able to get our team playing somewhat decent again. He should have at least been backed properly that season to help repair the damage Souness had done.

Souness being backed with so much money while managing to make our squad paper thin was ultimately a sign of things to come during the Ashley era. Since Sir Bobby left the club, the wrong managers have always been backed while the managers the fans actually respected were never really given a fair shot in the market in comparison.

I actually hate the idea of temporary managers until the end of the season scenarios. In most cases, they turn out to be permanent appointments later. Some turn out good, some turn sour quickly. Especially if you promote someone from within. Unless the one that takes it on a temporary basis is like Rafa, then we should be thinking long term. Even then, I would not want Rafa back on a temporary basis knowing that Ashley will not offer the job to him once we're safe and instead he brings in Mark Hughes.

Shearer knows a thing about it. Hughton got it then was binned. We promoted fucking Carver and continued to be a joke.

The Greame Jones situation is interesting though. Definitely not a Bruce decision. He would have gone on and on and on about it if it was his appointment and his way of doing things.

Arguing over who is the bigger Khunt between Pardew & Bruce is like 2 bald blokes fighting over a comb

The rancidity of bruce, his attitude, Perfumed accent & all round ignorance makes me want to hoof the telly through, however we move on, some encouraging signs & less of the histrionics eh

This bloke is vile, the sheer disdain he has for fans is palpable

The same lines he's coming out with now, he did the same in the past to berate Villa, Sunderland fans etc.

The fact he took the Wednesday, Newcastle and Villa jobs after managing Sheffield United, Sunderland and Birmingham says everything about what he thinks of fans.

He was hailed as a Newcastle fan when he took the job. Yeah, that's why he managed Sunderland for years.

He's not going anywhere until we're in the relegation zone, and even then he'll probably not go until we're more than 1 win from getting out of it.

Then some poor fuck will be parachuted in and asked to perform miracles again.

No emergency meeting planned

No talk of him going

No chance of walking

Wtf does he have to do before he’s gone Jesus fuck, if he survives past Monday he’s here all season.

Grim

Do people remember the Roeder taking over from Souness moment? Where instantly suddenly everything felt fresh, the dark clouds disappear, the sun was out and the team start performing again. Was helped by Shearer breaking the record in the first game ofcourse.

But it would be great if something similar could happen. I'm just worried the damage is done and it would take someone like Rafa who already knows alot of these ayers to save the season.

Anyone else and I'd have concerns that they wouldn't have enough time to stop the rot and find a system that gets us scoring but protects our inadequacies. Because this is a shit Premier league squad in general, but there are a few talents like ASM and Wilson who can save us if the right system and tactics were implemented.

Also badly need to strengthen the midfield before the window closes but that seems incredibly unlikely.

Do people remember the Roeder taking over from Souness moment? Where instantly suddenly everything felt fresh, the dark clouds disappear, the sun was out and the team start performing again. Was helped by Shearer breaking the record in the first game ofcourse.

But it would be great if something similar could happen. I'm just worried the damage is done and it would take someone like Rafa who already knows alot of these ayers to save the season.

Anyone else and I'd have concerns that they wouldn't have enough time to stop the rot and find a system that gets us scoring but protects our inadequacies. Because this is a s*** Premier league squad in general, but there are a few talents like ASM and Wilson who can save us if the right system and tactics were implemented.

Also badly need to strengthen the midfield before the window closes but that seems incredibly unlikely.

I think a lot of the current plight is down to lack of motivation and belief from the players. They know Bruce isn’t capable of turning this round and they’re sick of playing for him. There’s more than enough talent and ability in the squad to avoid relegation and I’m sure a new voice with new ideas would fire the players up again. That would be enough for a bounce.