Joelinton

Stifler

22 minutes ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

We can't stop paying players cos they are injured 

I wasn't suggesting that, I thought there may have been something in the rules that differentiates between players registered and players not registered.

Suggested this previously, but we could effectively rip up his contract and pay him over the next 6 months to do something that doesn't count towards FFP / PSR, right?

1 minute ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

I wasn't suggesting that, I thought there may have been something in the rules that differentiates between players registered and players not registered.

Suggested this previously, but we could effectively rip up his contract and pay him over the next 6 months to do something that doesn't count towards FFP / PSR, right?

Not really feasible unless you think think we rip up his contract and give him a new contract as a coach for the womens team? Or hire him as a contractor to do building work on the training ground/stadium? 

12 minutes ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

Not really feasible unless you think think we rip up his contract and give him a new contract as a coach for the womens team? Or hire him as a contractor to do building work on the training ground/stadium? 

That's exactly what I'm suggesting. We could pay him 100k a week to be a human statue...literally anything if we're not registering him.

2 hours ago, gbandit said:

I’d be amazed if we’ve seen the last of him. Howe loves him, he’ll sign a new contract 

‘Interesting’ one. It’d probably be the big contract of his career unless he gets peddled off to the Middle East and footballer wise (I know) he’ll not be the richest. He’s never been higher profile or higher rated pre injury both in Europe and back in Brazil. His style is slightly at odds with traditional CL clubs and would any go for him giving he has serious flaws in all his roles IMO but is highly suited to how we play. Most outside of England couldn’t afford a recoup of the outlay on him at least.  

Suspeft it might just be his agent playing the cunt but who knows.

4 hours ago, mattypnufc said:

Worrying that he’ll be in the hands of the club medical team. Haven’t exactly shone themselves in glory this last season in terms of rehab etc. 

Dr Shipman and Nurse Letby reporting for duty Sir.

I just love how our players are starting to get some ‘superstar status’, well deserved after the last 15 years of Sports Direct shite. Was watching a podcast yesterday and someone mentioned x player like “could he do a job like Joelinton and go into the middle”. Warmed my heart, we’re going global. 

get well soon, Big Joe. 

3 minutes ago, Fezzle said:

No mention of club or fans. Hes already on the plane

I hear after he posted that he removed all references to NUFC on his profile. 

Not liking Howe’s quotes on big Joe this morning.. “a possibility he’ll be sold in the summer”

He should be on Bruno money. If that’s what he’s looking for.

23 minutes ago, Dr Jinx said:

Not liking Howe’s quotes on big Joe this morning.. “a possibility he’ll be sold in the summer”

He should be on Bruno money. If that’s what he’s looking for.

Don’t agree he should be on Bruno money. He should be one of the higher paid players but not on par with the top level.