Joelinton

Stifler

He has a very dodgy first touch, but when he does have the ball under control, he often uses it well and opens things up.

Difficult player to assess. But his overall contribution is getting better.

As I've said on another thread, Gayle is 10 times the attacker than Joelinton.  How you see ANY positives in this bloke is beyond me.

He has a very dodgy first touch, but when he does have the ball under control, he often uses it well and opens things up.

As I've said on another thread, Gayle is 10 times the attacker than Joelinton.  How you see ANY positives in this bloke is beyond me.

Canny assist again today Tbf. He's still without a doubt the worst signing we've ever made, but he's better when he doesn't have to try and score, because fuck me is he bad at that.

The only reason you praised Gayle was to slag off Joelinton, to the extent you've done it in two separate threads now. I mean give it a rest man, or at least pick a game where Joe's contribution wasn't vital to the win.

Canny assist again today Tbf. He's still without a doubt the worst signing we've ever made, but he's better when he doesn't have to try and score, because fuck me is he bad at that.

Which is normally what an attacker is supposed to be good at.  This Joelinton has no attributes of a forward.  His hold up play is ok, he is weak as piss, he is terrible in the air, he does not move the defenders around.  By that I mean his movement is shocking and his movement in the box is non existent.  People (like you) are so desperate for him to be great that they think a simple pass to one of his team mates allows comments such as "there is a player in there".  It's bollocks man.  Just admit he's useless and we have been done up like a kipper by his agent.  He should be nowhere near the first team squad in my opinion.

The only reason you praised Gayle was to slag off Joelinton, to the extent you've done it in two separate threads now. I mean give it a rest man, or at least pick a game where Joe's contribution wasn't vital to the win.

There is no way I will "give it a rest".  Yes you are right, I can't stand Joelinton.  However, on a football point I would have Gayle ANYTIME over Joelinton.  Wake up.  You're one of these "there's a player in there somewhere" aren't you?  Desperate for him to come good.  Not going to happen mate!

I'm not his biggest fan by any means, but this is just pathetic. He's been decent recently.

I'm not his biggest fan by any means, but this is just pathetic. He's been decent recently.

Decent.  I rest my case. :idiot2:

A goal, assist and MotM against Palace followed up by another assist with a lovely pass to Miggy today...

There is no way I will "give it a rest".  Yes you are right, I can't stand Joelinton.  However, on a football point I would have Gayle ANYTIME over Joelinton.  Wake up.  You're one of these "there's a player in there somewhere" aren't you?  Desperate for him to come good.  Not going to happen mate!

How many times would you have been able to have Gayle ANYTIME over Joelinton in the past 12 months? Probably about the same amount you'd have been able to pick Big Andy I reckon.

A goal, assist and MotM against Palace followed up by another assist with a lovely pass to Miggy today...

Give me strength!  He's been at this club for over a year and you've patiently waited to post that.  I bet you used to be a Yedlin fan.

How many times would you have been able to have Gayle ANYTIME over Joelinton in the past 12 months? Probably about the same amount you'd have been able to pick Big Andy

He's been injured you prick!  Or is that your point?

How many times would you have been able to have Gayle ANYTIME over Joelinton in the past 12 months? Probably about the same amount you'd have been able to pick Big Andy

Well yes it is.  :lol:

He’s done well in the games he’s started this season and he’s finally adding the end product to go with it last couple of days. Was unlucky not to score v Chelsea before Palace too. He’ll never be a £40m player but I doubt any of our current squad (possibly ASM), but that’s not his fault.

If you don’t like that opinion Rod, then fuck off.

He’s done well in the games he’s started this season and he’s finally adding the end product to go with it last couple of days. Was unlucky not to score v Chelsea before Palace too. He’ll never be a £40m player but I doubt any of our current squad (possibly ASM), but that’s not his fault.

If you don’t like that opinion Rod, then fuck off.

👏🏼

Proper Hot Rod :lol:

I've said this before, but the only time I watched Joelinton play for Hoffenheim, he was in central midfield, with two strikers ahead of him.

In order to assess this player properly, you have to accept the idea that out-and-out striker is not his best role. We all thought he was a replacement for Rondon, but clearly he isn't.