Joelinton

Stifler

He's a good footballer, just a poor striker.

Most accurate.

Agreed. His finishing is appalling, but he has some decent parts to his game that a good coach could work with. I thought he had a very good game today and deserved his goal in the end

Perhaps it's not saying much, but that's the best I've seen him play for us. Generally, he played with intelligence and did a good job linking up the attack.

He's not at all sharp in his movements, so he's never going to be a great finisher.

For all his quality was poor, playing him in that position benefits us, imo. Bruce missed a trick by not also going with wingers to support Joelinton in a 10 and Wilson ahead. The link up he was able to provide just in front of the striker was screaming out for willing wingers to attack the edge of the box and posts. I honestly think there's a very intelligent footballer in there, but he has zero ability to carry us. If we had 4 up top today instead of 3 we'd have killed them. Just a shame Bruce is manager.

He had a good game.

Missed a couple of chances but was involved in most good things we did.

Won the game for us in the end as well, never expected to say that in the PL.

You are an idiot.

Link up play was ok and did well for Wilson goal but do anything like try and score and he is dogshit , powder puff in front of goal and lack of position sense is startling , his goal was scuffed to fuck.

He was involved in too much tonight, I wouldn't have him in the team tbh. 

I think it was Yorkie in the match thread who compared our win to FIFA scripting - and that’s exactly what I thought of Joelinton’s assist as I was watching. Some no-mark hack going full jogo bonito with minutes to go, then sliding the perfect triangle pass through to Wilson.

Joelinton is not much different to Bruce. Bruce got 3pts last night from a shit show and all will be forgotten for a week,  same with Joelinton, he was fairly poor and two incidents see him in good light. Over the course of his time here and again like Bruce's time here, statistically they're both horrendous.

The proof is in many of our fickle fans, and Shearer on both player and manager. Shearer had plenty to say on Joelinton in the past and Bruce, last night a defeat to Palace he wouldn't have been saying I feel sorry for Joelinton, Joelinton worked his socks off, he never gave up bla bla bla. Same with Bruce Shearer suddenly pretending because Steve went with two up top we were more positive? Fuck off man! His subs were shit, players played out of positions,  and it was extremely negative again.

Outside of Fernandez he was our best player last night. The header he missed was poor but he’s such an odd scapegoat for a lack of any game plan when things go wrong. He essentially won us the game last night by forcing the issue and people are still desperate to say how shit he is. It’s weird.

I've slagged him off loads but he was decent yesterday, worked hard and did really well to create the first goal.

His run and touch to set himself before his goal was excellent as well. Huge fortune with the deflection obviously but they all count.

Thought he was his usual bumbling self prior to it, but that was easily the most impressive 90 seconds I've seen from him since he joined.