Joelinton

Stifler

1 minute ago, Disco said:

Clearly absolutely loves it.

Don’t think I’ve ever changed opinion so hard on a player ever. Good on him for sticking it to thick cunts like me.

Don't anyone question his effort as bad as he appeared to be. Might as well have asked him to play in goal.

6 minutes ago, Disco said:

Clearly absolutely loves it.

Don’t think I’ve ever changed opinion so hard on a player ever. Good on him for sticking it to thick cunts like me.

Don't be harsh on yourself.

You're not thick.

2 minutes ago, dave s said:

the last couple of years under bruce might have broken some players, especially with the price tag and expectations .. well done joe (and eddie for sussing it out) 

This is the biggest reason I love him. Given the shit he's gotten no one could have blamed him for sulking and fucking off to some midtable Spanish side. To not only stay and fight, but go out of his way in doing so (getting additional coaching etc) isn't something I'm used to with shit players at the club.

How the fuck has this guy turned from being the biggest joke we've ever signed and playing utter trash, to being Viera v2 in the space of 3 month. Its like Diame's transformation only better :lol: