Joelinton

Stifler

Cant believe it’s the same player.

Gone from having ‘Go on Jow’ shouted at him by the cabal of Steves as he lumbered around with zero impact to transforming our midfield and dominating every physical battle. 

Appointing Eddie Howe is the best decision this board will ever make. 

6 minutes ago, Inferior Acuña said:

I fucking loved his celebration. Felt like I was about to start crying to see that after all the stick he got :lol:

Is it just me or was he doing a 'redeemer' style pose as he ran? 

18 minutes ago, OverThere said:

Wow what a turnaround for this fella. I thought he was completely gash as a striker but playing in MF he looks terrific. 

That header though was fucking outstanding today.  I think the goals will come, he can still improve.  Fucking outstanding though, surely he will be in the Brazil squad soon, his stats are some of the best in the prem since Jan for a midfielder. 

Even as someone that maintained he had something about him but just needed someone to unlock it, I was just hopeful of competence. I'm still astounded at this turnaround. I love the guy and I'm so glad he feels that love from our fans, too. 

Seriously, how much of that £40m value do we think he's regained? I know it's just opinions and algorithms but I'll be interested to see what Transfermarkt next updates to. Was shocked to see it sat at £13.5m then realised it's not updated since December 23rd.

Edited by wormy