Joelinton

Stifler

1 hour ago, Ikon said:

I love him. However I’m undecided on his position when thinking long term. I don’t think it will be in central midfield starting for us.  Especially if we are looking to control games properly. 

I think we need a proper link between Bruno and attack plus one box to box that is great in possession.  Depends on if we are going for some sort of triangle or a more balanced 3 in a line more or less, where we are looking for Moore creativity from the wide players.  He could grow into that box to box role though. Then have someone more advanced and creative. 

I think CM box to box is his future. Hs aerial dominance in CM is a bit of a rarity. Bruno in the Shelvey role, but under Howe's desired system so not sat in front of our own box, with a Cannibaga or Willock in the attacking role.

13 hours ago, Amir_9 said:

James Perch levels of redemption here except this guy cost £40m and at a certain point was listed as one of the biggest premier league flops

Superb effort and resilience. His performance against Man U at home remains to be one of my favourites same with his goal Brentford away. 

Think he's passed that mind.

Guest HTT II
9 hours ago, RodneyCisse said:

Have they blacked out his dick in that tweet?

It’s too small to be his dick…

I think it’s just that sticky tape thing players wear?

Guest HTT II
Just now, Vinny Green Balls said:

How dare you sully my noble undertaking, sir.

Here, there’s nowt wrong with checking out other people’s dicks. I do it all the time and I’m straighter than a ruler!

Hugely more influential in the middle, when Wood came on Joelinton started doing what he does best in the middle of the park and winning the ball back. I don’t like him up too or even on the left. Most clubs aren’t as weak as Norwich, so he’s merely average there whereas he’s almost world class in the middle enforcer role. 

9 minutes ago, Outre said:

Needs to play in a central 2 or midfield 3. Nullified out wide. 

He had a stormer on the left just last week man.

I'd like to see him there against more of the other teams that aren't quite as bad as Norwich, or as good as Liverpool.

He moves the ball about so much better than ASM from the left when he cuts in.

2 minutes ago, KaKa said:

He had a stormer on the left just last week man.

I'd like to see him there against more of the other teams that aren't quite as bad as Norwich, or as good as Liverpool.

He moves the ball about so much better than ASM from the left when he cuts in.

That was against the side 20th in the table and basically already relegated… but I don’t disagree with you :)