Joelinton

Stifler

4 minutes ago, Newcastle Fan said:

Our player of the season, forget manager of the year, Howe needs a nobel prize for making this happen :lol:

Thank Clark for his red card [emoji38]

Imagine looking into the future a year ago and seeing this. You'd have assumed that he'd have gone on some unbelievable scoring run and finally found his feet as a striker. Whereas actually its near enough the opposite of that, he's scored a few but it's been about everything else he's done rather than goal contributions.

Fully deserved!

Well done Big Joe & well done 

Eddie Howe “magic man” Big Joe player of the year. We survive the drop with 2 games to spare and a gulf below us! 

The future is bright. The future is United! :indi:

Edited by PauloGeordio

Good for him. I atually think he could be the destroyer next season while a young prospect settles in. Especially if we were to spend our wad on Bruno's mate. The three of them in the middle would all work for each other. Joelinton is quality at winning the aerial duals and Bruno can mop up on the ground. Cannibaga also works hard [from what I've seen] despite being an attacking midfielder

Guest reefatoon

Unbelievable turnaround this lad has had. Yes, loads of credit to Howe, but also a massive amount to Joelinton himself, to show amazing character and a will to fight, after a disastrous start and the stick he was getting. Balls of steel this lad. Fully deserved and an amazing story.

Guest HTT II

He’d be my pick too, he’s been a consistent 7/10 and sometimes an 8 or 9 under Howe, such a turn around!

52 minutes ago, christ said:

All this money sloshing around in the club and we still get the POTY trophy from Timpson’s.

Timpsons are a great firm. Only employ former lags. Hearing Adam Johnson's going to be cutting keys in The Bridges soon.