Joelinton

Stifler

1 minute ago, David Edgar said:

Needs to start on the left of Brazil's midfield 3.  

Meanwhile, Brazil national central midfielder Fred’s team is sat at the bottom of the table, having conceded 6 goals in two games lol.

21 minutes ago, Wolfcastle said:

Under the radar excellent today.

He's a reassuring presence.

He's key to the press game, as he's constantly point out where others should be and who to press. 

2 hours ago, Shadow Puppets said:

Absolutely fucking brilliant today! Never gives up. Chases everything. Breaks up everything. Contributes to the start of plays. He’s just absolutely outstanding. £40m was a BARGAIN!

HE'S BRAZILIAN, HE ONLY COST 40 MILLION

Redemption arc is almost complete, he's become a phenomenal CM within about 8 months. He breaks up play, regains possession, stops attacks, gives the ball sensibly, fantastic stamina and is developing a footballing brain too. He looked tragic as a 9 under Bruce but he looks amazing under Howe right now. He's gone from legit one of the biggest/worst buys in PL history to an absolute bargain, even at £40m. It's an incredible story and he deserves every bit of praise he's getting, he's turned it around and it's mint to see him happy here :aww:

2 minutes ago, huss9 said:

his passing is improving too.

I still think he looks a little clumsy in possession tbh though. He'll learn when to lay it off, when to carry it and when to feed the winger with time and experience though. I don't think his role is to pick passes right now, he's primarily there to destroy and disrupt. Put Paqueta into that CM 3 and it'll fucking fizz

My mate who's a city supporter cited Jolelinton as their biggest issue today.

He was constantly harrassing them and he said he was the biggest issue for them and the biggest disruption to their usual play.

I know Bruno is our classiest player but god Joe puts in a shift.

Absolutely class yesterday. ASM MOTM but this guy was a close second for me. Stuck to De Bryne like glue for the most part. Hassled. Harassed. Strong. And his range of passing has become more decisive for sure. Insane this turnaround from being a pretty terrible striker which we all laughed at to prime Viera.  

5 hours ago, Mountain said:

My mate who's a city supporter cited Jolelinton as their biggest issue today.

He was constantly harrassing them and he said he was the biggest issue for them and the biggest disruption to their usual play.

I know Bruno is our classiest player but god Joe puts in a shift.

He didn't put a foot wrong yesterday. Won tackles, harried effectively, a prick to deal with in the air, progressive and accurate passing. Just contributed to absolutely everything, on and off the ball. 

It's a miracle what has happened to him, really. And just so fucking fantastic that he's kept up the form from last season, like he hasn't even taken a breath. 

1 minute ago, Yorkie said:

He didn't put a foot wrong yesterday. Won tackles, harried effectively, a prick to deal with in the air, progressive and accurate passing. Just contributed to absolutely everything, on and off the ball. 

It's a miracle what has happened to him, really. And just so fucking fantastic that he's kept up the form from last season, like he hasn't even taken a breath. 

If anything he’s improved more this season so far.