Joelinton

Stifler

1 hour ago, Hanshithispantz said:

I thought he was going to walk like [emoji38]

As funny as it is to see him go full Joe now and then he genuinely looks like he would stick a nut on someone if they wind him up further. Most players tend to have a bit push and then awkwardly look to worm their way out of the situation but he just keeps going [emoji38]

A better shithouse than Solly March could easily have bought a red.

😂 yeah you’re right there. I reckon joe would keep going into full blown fight if team mates didn’t intervene .. he’s got a temper on him 

They were being absolute cunts tbf and the ref more or less gave them carte blanch to do it.

Constant holding, pushing, pulling shirts, and barging. Dunk, Webster, March and Mac Allistar were doing it non-stop.

Wilson especially let it get to him and the ref gave him nothing, he'd have been better off hitting the deck every time and winning a few free kicks high up the pitch.

32 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

They were being absolute cunts tbf and the ref more or less gave them carte blanch to do it.

Constant holding, pushing, pulling shirts, and barging. Dunk, Webster, March and Mac Allistar were doing it non-stop.

Wilson especially let it get to him and the ref gave him nothing, he'd have been better off hitting the deck every time and winning a few free kicks high up the pitch.

Aye, was quite pleased he didn't though in contrast with ASM who dived. Neither benefitted us but glad Wilson battled it out. Ref' was shite I agree. 

6 minutes ago, Hanshithispantz said:

What was the craic with that offside on the halfway line? We were away on the break and they pulled it up early but it looked tight?

just another display of the shit level of officiating in this league.

should have also let wilson score then use var if neccessary.

Are there any other players that have turned around such a long, bad, run of form to become better players that you can remember?

Was having this discussion with an Everton supporting mate and Alli came up (re: was he capable of footballing redemption) We agreed he's absolutely finished at the top level.

On 08/08/2022 at 16:57, Yorkie said:

I can't think of any former player Joe really resembles tbh. Diame 2017 maybe the closest but I can't recall if he carried the ball as well as Joe does on occasion. Tiote maybe but, again, he obviously had far less goal threat.

Nicky Butt? Combativeness and style rather than position (Butt was in a more holding role by the time he came to us—2nd time). 

Edited by Coffee_Johnny