Coronavirus in football

WarrenBartonCentrePartin

100% someone will test positive and will cancel the whole thing

Test them before starting. Although testing footballers before testing frontline NHS workers would be a terrible idea.

tracks pretty well for this wretched fucking country tbph :lol:

100% someone will test positive and will cancel the whole thing

Test them before starting. Although testing footballers before testing frontline NHS workers would be a terrible idea.

They will have to be tested, paid for by the club surely.

Interesting point.....games played behind closed doors, do you think it negates home advantage?

Where could this help us or trip us up , will it work in our favour ??

Interesting point.....games played behind closed doors, do you think it negates home advantage?

Where could this help us or trip us up , will it work in our favour ??

I am not sure some grounds are capable of being the 12th man for the team, it certainly may not be played with the same tempo and bad decisions may well not be as contested.

Also bad tackles etc not sure how much boo'ing does affect players.

I think due to how bad some players potty mouths are its unlikely it will be played in silence anyway with fake crowd noise played through speakers for some atmosphere and to hide those go fuck yourself comments.

I’m hoping they do the same with the premiership. We stay up and Bruce doesn’t manage another game for us. Perfect ending to a decade of nothingness at this club.

I’m hoping they do the same with the premiership. We stay up and Bruce doesn’t manage another game for us. Perfect ending to a decade of nothingness at this club.

This  O0

Fascinated to see how 'Project Restart' evolves. Given the current testing is c25,000 people per day, it seems ambitious to say the least that a comprehensive system will be in place by early June that will allow the Premier League to restart.

I wonder if Project Restart is a one-shot deal. Get it started and hope for the best to finish the season, but the minute one player gets the virus do they just cancel it altogether?

Goes to sudden death.

Fascinated to see how 'Project Restart' evolves. Given the current testing is c25,000 people per day, it seems ambitious to say the least that a comprehensive system will be in place by early June that will allow the Premier League to restart.

Joe Rogan gets tested every day.  Tests are out there if happy to pay £300-400

I wonder if Project Restart is a one-shot deal. Get it started and hope for the best to finish the season, but the minute one player gets the virus do they just cancel it altogether?

Goes to sudden death.

We should be fine with the new owners then.

Guest neesy111

Some neighbourhoods in Madrid have been having balcony parties for Diego Simeone's 50th Birthday.  #cholo :lol: :lol:

literally couldn't give a fuck about this season anymore tbh. Freeze the tables in the English system. Applying assumptions of points to future matches doesn't make a single bit of sense and it's one of those things where you just start making way too many assumptions. Award titles, euro places, and demotion/promotion based on this frozen table. Get everybody healthy, move on to next season.