Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

The alleged 4 week turnaround for PL approval might not exactly be applicable with everything going on in the world right now. It could either take much longer or be done quicker with no football going on right now. f*** knows.

It normally takes 2 weeks iirc. The 4 weeks is due to everything going on.

Ah, that's good news :thup:

Taken from the fakeover thread...need step 1 to get confirmed so we can move this enjoyment process along.

Step 1. Takeover happens.

Step 2. Celebrate.

Step 3. Mass sacking of Bruce, Charnley et al.

Step 4. Dream/speculate and let all the rumors get out of hand.

Step 5. Have fun supporting NUFC again.

Fuck it, I've literally just ordered pizza

A family pizza deal

For myself

Cans already available

Fuck it, I'm having pizza tonight.

it's fucking time

HTT[/member] thomas[/member]

pizza(s) ordered

loose sweatpants put on

loved ones notified

We are already getting guilt tripped on the KSA human rights angle.

Fuck off man. The UK government sells them arms and the bloke has met the queen, but no its Newcastle fans who should feel shame.

The alleged 4 week turnaround for PL approval might not exactly be applicable with everything going on in the world right now. It could either take much longer or be done quicker with no football going on right now. f*** knows.

Does that mean there will be noise or there won't be noise?

;D ;D

Difficult one to figure out...but they're just Saudis not Saudi offenders?

Guest Howaythetoon

Skimming over the docs, this is way too advanced not to happen now. It’s on, 2 weeks max (maybe earlier) and this is done IMO officially!

Skimming over the docs, this is way too advanced not to happen now. It’s on, 2 weeks max (maybe earlier) and this is done IMO officially!

The docs are from 6 days ago. A lot will have happened since then. We're further along than we think at today's news.

So in theory we’re in the premier league checks stage?  If so about a month until it’s announced.  A few people over the last week have been saying early may for an announcement. 

Depends when checks started. Depends how much PL have got on atm. Fuck knows.

True. 

Interesting tweet in that “they’ve been told”

Surely they've nought else to do atm

Hope you're right mate. I also hope that Logitech can deliver the necessary amount of keyboards for you. Looking forward to your posts.

Hope you're right mate. I also hope that Logitech can deliver the necessary amount of keyboards for you. Looking forward to your posts.

:lol:

He'll be wearing through table tops

Bluetooth-Laser-keyboard-Wireless-Virtual-Projection-Portable-keyboard-for-Iphone-Android-Smart-Phone-Ipad-Tablet-PC.jpg

Standard keyboards aren't economical enough.