Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

They need to have a live broadcast when they pull down every Sports Fucking Direct sign inside SJP. It will be a beautiful symbolic day to strip those red and blue shit stains from the club.

f*** off sky

?

Still pushing the Ashley narrative. Look how honest mike was, said he would sell up when someone who can take the club forward comes along. Good honest bloke Mike doing exactly as he said he would. Cunts.

f*** off sky

?

Still pushing the Ashley narrative. Look how honest mike was, said he would sell up when someone who can take the club forward comes along. Good honest bloke Mike doing exactly as he said he would. c***s.

320m done deal

It was 310 twenty minutes ago.

Typical Ashley, moving the goal posts.

He's been sending them pictures of HTT's pizzas man instead of bridges, persuaded them to add the additional 10m for the sake of cookery.

Can’t say I’m enjoying the Saudi flags and bin salman is a Geordie craic too much. Sorry lads. I’ve tried. Blokes a monster.

Entirely valid concern but I think it’s just for another day personally.

I’d better quit Twitter I think

Fuck. If this goes through not only will we be the richest, in the world. But the richest club, a club could ever conceivably be?

PSG will be richer.

Not so sure. If you're valuing fund v fund maybe, but if you look at underlying beneficiary (AKA the state), then Saudi is more wealthy than Qatar. Don't want to go too far with these chats though, keep thinking of SunDELLand and the lad on here with his graphs showing them as richest club in world