Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Cans?

So what was the point in this, the cunt.  :rant:

He's clearly desperate for friends.

Can he not just say good morning on his own twitter account like?  :lol:

:lol: It's just cynicism. It's got to the point where it feels like everything on social media is either a wind up or click bait.

Got to say I admire anyway who is still religiously checking and posting in this thread everyday. I dip in and out. I’m exhausted and bored rigid with this fucking takeover and the premier league

Have to admit I'm still checking religiously... but I expect fuck all :lol:

"My communication with the Premier League achieved results, they acknowledged that they are fully considering my petition," said Hatice Cengiz.

Well, she's certainly got the technique of spinning things her way I suppose  :lol:

Having read a little bit more. It seems the Saudis probably thought that Khashoggi was an agent of Qatar. During the Arab spring I think he was trying to create the conditions for a coup.

Of course, none of his criticisms of the Saudis were likely to be inaccurate but it puts a bit more meat on the bones when you consider the actions of his bereaved girlfriend and more importantly, who is likely behind her protests.

"My communication with the Premier League achieved results, they acknowledged that they are fully considering my petition," said Hatice Cengiz.

Well, she's certainly got the technique of spinning things her way I suppose  :lol:

don't have anything against her and i really feel for her, but i wish she'd be as vocal against the other companies (and the uk government) involved with KSA.

Question about TV-rights/money.

If PIF buys Newcastle, can BEIN refuse to show their games and lower their "cut" of the TV-money?

I have no actual knowledge but you'd guess overseas deals would work in the same way as the UK where teams need to be shown a minimum amount of times?

Question about TV-rights/money.

If PIF buys Newcastle, can BEIN refuse to show their games and lower their "cut" of the TV-money?

I have no actual knowledge but you'd guess overseas deals would work in the same way as the UK where teams need to be shown a minimum amount of times?

The impact would be minimal anyway.