Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

I don't know how to interpret that tweet. Clearly suggests that things are still ongoing but for some reason but I'm reading the last sentence in a negative context.

Documents moved around sounds like something official being signed.

It does although i'm wary of looking too deeply into the specific words that GC uses.

A certain A Shearer will have the national airwaves at prime time tonight. He would be doing us a massive favour by launching into a full on pro takeover, how long does the premier league need to make a decision rant tonight.

And I’m not talking about some half arsed they just need to make a decision either way as it’s gone to long. I’m talking how can the premier league possibly reject a takeover which fans are desperate to happen. Use the opportunity to reinforce the neglect of the club by current regime and fully spell out how this needs to happen for the club and city.

Over to you Alan don’t miss the opportunity to turn the screw on masters and co.

He won’t.

He might.

He won’t, he works for the BBC and they and their presenters have to remain impartial.

He’s a pundit who’s paid to give his opinion, there isn’t anything to stop him giving his point of view on takeover.

To give opinions on games, that’s all not to take up the cause of NUFC by having a rant at the PL. He’ll hardly mention the takeover other than in general terms, i.e, the club is in limbo etc.

He can talk about the situation at club as he sees fit. There only needs to be balance as in lineker chipping in with a token, obviously the premier league have to consider everything.

He’s not a presenter or news reporter, not that it’s stopped Dan Roan from putting his unbiased view across.

Shearer tries to come across as diplomatic as much as he can, and I feel like he stays away from getting to in-depth with Newcastle, even just in tactical analysis, just so he can avoid being classed as bias from fans of other clubs.

Meanwhile the BBC will trot out regular biased old players on a regular basis and nothing is said.

Guest reefatoon

Hopefully the moving of documents is all the anti takeover letters and stuff being moved to the shredding pile.

Hopefully the moving of documents is all the anti takeover letters and stuff being moved to the shredding pile.

More like shuffling them as news reporters do when the want to look busy.