Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Guest godzilla

That f***ing website, again. :lol:

Falls in line with what Colo and Tsunami have both been saying (if their info is correct that is)

This will be waived through I’m certain of it. The parties putting pressure on the premier league to refuse this have no real power imo. The Govt has already said nothing to do with us and they are the only party who coupe realistic influence this imo.

If anything the government will have told them off record to put it through. Since project restart need gov approval I think everyone can benefit from this.

I don't know how readily available the full criteria for the PL test is but i think the concern would be that there is a party out there that has gone through it themselves and feels that legally, the PL cannot approve the deal and will challenge a 'yes' decision.

It can't just be approved because someone from government said to do so.

Apologies, it wasn’t a fully serious post. More a dig at the currents gov relationship with KSA and their love of money. But there’s probably some truth between both posts.

:thup:

I certainly agree in theory. There will be every effort made to get the deal through because of the money involved. I just think the PL will be checking every angle possible, multiple times, to make sure they are protected.

Guest godzilla

Look at the state of the website you're quoting, man. You might as well be on nufcblog :lol:

So the information displayed is based on how a website looks is it, does that mean the PIF one is spouting crap also as their website is not great either?

Guest godzilla

It is not an official website.

In what way, if your saying the official website for the Saudi family then it doesn't claim to be it's just reporting news items

Guest godzilla

Falls in line with what Colo and Tsunami have both been saying (if their info is correct that is)

Stop it.

So how do you know it's definitely wrong then, please tell (or is it just an opinion), I certainly don't and I don't know if it's right either?

Stop it.

So how do you know it's definitely wrong then, please tell (or is it just an opinion), I certainly don't and I don't know if it's right either?

It’s registered and ran by someone in Texas.

It is not an official website.

It's pretty in depth for a simple fan site mind. It could be their PR dept website for English speakers.....either way, would be very surprised for them to be reporting anything that wasn't true or would embarrass them in any way. I'm in.

Guest godzilla

Stop it.

It’s registered and ran by someone in Texas.

Don't know if it is or not as never checked. My friends website is operated and registered in France as he has a lot of dealings over there

It's obviously not an official news outlet for KSA but whoever is running that site has gone to an awful lot of bother if all they were after was trolling us on here

It's obviously not an official news outlet for KSA but whoever is running that site has gone to an awful lot of bother if all they were after was trolling us on here

What's Odin up to these days?

Look at the state of the website you're quoting, man. You might as well be on nufcblog :lol:

So the information displayed is based on how a website looks is it, does that mean the PIF one is spouting crap also as their website is not great either?

Websites run from the middle east aren't always the most polished in general, agree that isn't really a reason to dismiss it.

Aye, it's not somebody just having a laugh I don't think, there's far too much content on the website that you just wouldn't bother setting up, writing, gather resources for if it was a troll on the back of the takeover talk. That said, I wouldn't believe a word of what I read on it.