Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Guest neesy111

Douglas has now declared the PIF s**** at investing  :lol:

The fact that share prices have dropped during a global pandemic seems to be his reasoning.

And the sky is blue.

Douglas has now declared the PIF s**** at investing  :lol:

The fact that share prices have dropped during a global pandemic seems to be his reasoning.

Why do you lads feel the need to defend the investment chops of PIF? They are notoriously awful investors and have developed a reputation for sinking money into complete dead-end enterprises. The Vision Fund is the biggest joke in the history of private equity.

It's really not particularly relevant to NUFC though, so it's not worth getting upset about it.

Guest The Little Waster

This 'cans' craic is lifting.

Why? Seems so fucking harmless.

The forum Taliban have decided its not funny ...

Keys is a cunt, but the shite he's talking about he has either invented in his head, or has come direct from Ashley - "I know he'd prefer the other bid", "2 weeks exclusivity left" - nobody else has even mentioned this 2 weeks exclusivity timeline shite.

The only slight doubt I have is Ashley would love the scenario Keys is painting - sell us instead to some skint cunt like Kenyon and get the credit for keeping the Saudis at bay.

Chances are Keys has invented it in his sick head, but I'm so used to these things going wrong I can't help have a slight nagging doubt  :lol:

This 'cans' craic is lifting.

Why? Seems so fucking harmless.

The forum Taliban have decided its not funny ...

Yep, that's it.

It makes me cringe, for whatever reason.  Apologies for the opinion. :rose:

Didn't realise people felt so strongly about it :lol: also didn't realise it was funny.

Keys is trying to turn the Newcastle fans against the Saudis, it's probably his last roll of the dice and he knows it. If we think there's another bid somewhere, we might clamour for this one not to go through.

Problem is, he's an absolute helmet and everyone knows he's just making shit up.