Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

He thinks he's being funny, but it just makes Geordies look like thick twats. I don't mind if he wants to share videos of tanks being blown up on his own private groups, but he shouldn't be anywhere near that sort of stuff if he's claiming to be an NUFC supporter spokesman.

Guest chopey

Just when you start to come back around to him you remember why you thought he was such a d*ck in the first place.

Recently saw him on a chat and was good, quite often speaks well and I got to thinking "its just a personality thing, he's very attention seeking and I'm introverted but more power him" - then I see this, dear me.

Met him in the Walls End pub a few years ago and he was sound, nowt like what I expected. Does himself no favours on Social Media though.

Totally agree

Sounds like there might be 2 Steve Wraith's because the one we see online is an embarrassment and absolute weirdo.

Are you a hermit? This is 95% of people these days.

I wouldn't bet against Miguel Delaney being the life and soul of the party IRL, yet he comes across as a life sucking dementor on the web.

Yeah I get the impression from Steve Wraith that it would be better for his (and everyone else's) sake if he'd just not found social media. But I tend to think anyone over the age of about 15 ought to be able to identify when they're just bringing shit onto themselves.

He does it to promote his career. He’s over the top with it sometimes but it earns him a living. The Saudi posts has already got him an interview in their press so he’ll be seeing this as a chance to get his foot in the door. Don’t know why people bite so much, it’s pretty clever.

Just when you start to come back around to him you remember why you thought he was such a d*ck in the first place.

Recently saw him on a chat and was good, quite often speaks well and I got to thinking "its just a personality thing, he's very attention seeking and I'm introverted but more power him" - then I see this, dear me.

Met him in the Walls End pub a few years ago and he was sound, nowt like what I expected. Does himself no favours on Social Media though.

I hate how the staff insist everyone queues in a long line like the fucking post office in there, that would be enough to upset anyone before then encountering Steve fucking Wraith

Anyone know if this is true?

Need to answer it and can’t be arsed to scroll back to check.

It was the Financial Times who first leaked the story.

WSJ wasnt it?

I hate how the staff insist everyone queues in a long line like the fucking post office in there, that would be enough to upset anyone before then encountering Steve fucking Wraith

I use the app and they bring the drinks straight to the table. I can't cope with queuing single file in a bar, it's possibly the thing that annoys me most in life for some reason. :lol:

Guest neesy111

It's no wonder some people see him as a fans representative with the amount of attention people give him. Ignore the cunt ffs.

:thup:

from .com, don't really see the point of this other than more fighting between fans.

The apparently impending sale of Newcastle United will be debated via an online Zoom meeting on Monday night, with all supporters invited to join in.

Overseen by the Newcastle United Supporters Trust (NUST), confirmed participants include MP Chi Onwurah, journalist George Caulkin and representatives of human rights organisations.

The event runs from 7pm to 9pm BST on Monday and pre-registration is open now online here if you wish to participate.

NB: This is open to everyone, including members and non-members of NUST.

from .com, don't really see the point of this other than more fighting between fans.

The apparently impending sale of Newcastle United will be debated via an online Zoom meeting on Monday night, with all supporters invited to join in.

Overseen by the Newcastle United Supporters Trust (NUST), confirmed participants include MP Chi Onwurah, journalist George Caulkin and representatives of human rights organisations.

The event runs from 7pm to 9pm BST on Monday and pre-registration is open now online here if you wish to participate.

A good time for such a discussion would be when we have been sold, rather than beforehand. It's absolutely pointless unless the sale goes through.

A good time for such a discussion would be when we have been sold, rather than beforehand. It's absolutely pointless unless the sale goes through.

Aye, imagine it falls through? We’re already going to look like divvies, even more so after a mass debate about it. :lol:

Aye, imagine it falls through? We’re already going to look like divvies, even more so after a mass debate about it. :lol:

Something to do on lockdown I suppose.