Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

An interesting day. My advice to you all, is to make sure your fridge works.

In case you forgot you should still have John Richardson’s number I got for you a couple of year back. Maybe worth a cheeky text :lol:

Guest Carrick18

Lee Ryder will quietly get removed from NUFC coverage I reckon as the Mirror Group will want to improve their media presence at the club

I thought they made a mistake not promoting Waugh to a more senior role. He might seem dry, but his work is solid.

Guest Gazibaldi

That’s a summary of the Q and A from dinner time and things have obviously supposedly developed since then.

Branch has just been pushed to pre-prod from my understanding.

Did you review that PR I had in before pushing? I'll be pissed if I have to wait till the next release window cos I missed a semi colon!

That’s a summary of the Q and A from dinner time and things have obviously supposedly developed since then.

Branch has just been pushed to pre-prod from my understanding.

Did you review that PR I had in before pushing? I'll be pissed if I have to wait till the next release window cos I missed a semi colon!

ayyy I got a pull request for ya right here *points to dilz*

Is there honestly someone in the replies to Pete's tweet asking him for a timescale, even if it's just his prediction?!?

What is the matter with people man, go outside, read a book, stop being drivveling little knackers clinging to any old shite.

Assuming that this is true, maybe the PL have given the buyers a verbal notification ...via a phone call?....that the tests have been completed successfully but this needs to be submitted in writing before being classed as officially tied off.

Until I hear Caulkin confirm tests are completed, I'm not interested. Of course, he may be sworn to silence or he may have been kept out of the loop, in either of these scenarios I will wait for confirmation from the club.

Theres a lot of second hand "reports" kicking about and absolutely nothing of substance.

Until I hear Caulkin confirm tests are completed, I'm not interested. Of course, he may be sworn to silence or he may have been kept out of the loop, in either of these scenarios I will wait for confirmation from the club.

Theres a lot of second hand "reports" kicking about and absolutely nothing of substance.

Uggh. Everybody turn your fridges off.

He said earlier he doesn’t think the Saudis want to announce anything till transfer of funds is complete, so even if he did know he would surely not be allowed to say.