Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

I’m honestly not giving a fuck anymore. It’s not healthy getting so worked up about it

Same, I’m almost out and if we haven’t heard by Monday will be completely out.

Would you be back in if it was Tuesday?

Didn't someone say that the Premier League was viewing this as PIF being a company in Saudi, and not directly led by the state of Saudi?

Yeah they referred to them as a company a few weeks ago. You can't punish the whole country for someone else's crime.

PIF is the sovereign cunting wealth fund of the state of Saudi Arabia. The Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia is the chairman.

It's over. Accept it now and the heart-break will be less devastating when confirmation comes.

Here he is

I’m honestly not giving a fuck anymore. It’s not healthy getting so worked up about it

Same, I’m almost out and if we haven’t heard by Monday will be completely out.

Would you be back in if it was Tuesday?

Tuesday is new evidence day so no.

The Guardian have put out negative stories 3 weeks in a row on this takeover, twice now by Sean Ingle and the letter from Khashoggi’s missus.

They clearly have an agenda to try and stop this takeover, using any angle they can find.

Hold your nerve lads, all this they can just reject it for all I care now is bollocks. We all care and it’s playing on our nerves big style, but let’s not look like bunch of fannies.

I get the natural default is to prepare ourselves for disappointment, but howay man get a grip where fu#%ing mags !

Guest Butcher

No wonder it's taking time, this. Wouldn't surprise me if it goes on for another few weeks before we've new owners confirmed.

Guest godzilla

No wonder it's taking time, this. Wouldn't surprise me if it goes on for another few weeks before we've new owners confirmed.

Well if that's the case then the sources indicating it's either been signed off or no 'red flags' are talking absolute shit then. There is some respected reporters in that company also mind, who do you believe is the question?

I don't know who to believe any more. I'm out for the time being. The whole thing is draining on the soul. This takeover couldn't have come at a worse time. Besides coronavirus, absolutely nothing else happening in the world to take away my attention except this stinking takeover. Need to step away from it and maybe, just maybe, I'll be surprised one day by some good news. The longer this drags on, the more my appetite to follow it drains away.

Guest Butcher

Well if that's the case then the sources indicating it's either been signed off or no 'red flags' are talking absolute s*** then. There is some respected reporters in that company also mind, who do you believe is the question?

I only trust George Caulkin 100% in this and if he says 'no red flags', well then I believe him. He's been saying all along that it's still with the PL.

Getting bored of how long this taking and the constant negative info that comes out as soon as some positivity. Anyway can't all this bollocks be solved by the Saudis fronting 80% of the money to PCP as a loan, PCP and Reubens purchase NUFC. The loan is converted into an equivalent % shareholding in PCP for PIF. By default PIF own 80% of NUFC?

Well if that's the case then the sources indicating it's either been signed off or no 'red flags' are talking absolute s*** then. There is some respected reporters in that company also mind, who do you believe is the question?

I only trust George Caulkin 100% in this and if he says 'no red flags', well then I believe him. He's been saying all along that it's still with the PL.

We don’t know if this is classed as new information since Caulkin seemed to indicate it was close last week.

We don’t know if this is classed as new information since Caulkin seemed to indicate it was close last week.

I may have read it wrong (probably have) but did Hopes article not say they've had this information since May 11th

I may have read it wrong (probably have) but did Hopes article not say they've had this information since May 11th

I think so, I’m unsure if what the premier league has and the one to be submitted in June is the same thing

Guest godzilla

Well he has changed that to 'officially awaiting confirmation' recently (although a couple on here think most are reading to much into that). I agree with what you're saying, Burt and Richardson are very respectable journalists also. If it does get knocked back then their reputation goes down massively, which is why I am still currently believing what they are reporting. If it is signed off then (and it's nearly a week these reports have been suggesting this), then you would expect some news by the start of next week by the latest.

Maybe a stupid question, but is the document the premier league received on the 11th may the same one due to be published in mid June ?

If so this would surely be an irrelevant story if we are believing Caulkin and Jason Burt.

Guest godzilla

I think so, I’m unsure if what the premier league has and the one to be submitted in June is the same thing

It will be I would think. You can't keep accepting stuff to digest without a 'cut off' date otherwise it could be going on for months if not even years.