Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

He literally said checks where complete on Friday.

That's two responses from him and Richardson who both said this and have backtracked a bit.

doubt anyone even ashley or Stavley and co really know what the premier league is going to do

Guest godzilla

He literally said checks where complete on Friday.

That's two responses from him and Richardson who both said this and have backtracked a bit.

doubt anyone even ashley or Stavley and co really know what the premier league is going to do

If they don't (Staveley as Ashley won't) then they shouldn't be giving information to the press then

A few tweets on the thread, but seems pretty balanced.

That whole thread is probably the most enlightening I've read on the whole piracy subject, well worth a read.

Feeling a bit more positive after reading that too.

A few tweets on the thread, but seems pretty balanced.

That whole thread is probably the most enlightening I've read on the whole piracy subject, well worth a read.

Feeling a bit more positive after reading that too.

Aye it is good. He was sticking his boot in on the 11th when this first came to light too.

The guy who wrote the article...

Tbf to him, the headline is strongest part of the story and he didn't write that. His article only says that it will just raise questions about should it go through.

Either way, easier said than done, but there's just no point to following this story on a day-to-day basis. Just have to hope for the best.

F*ck sake, this cycle's getting tedious. It's at the stage now for me where it just feels like the FA are stalling until someone gives them a decent enough reason to reject the takeover. How's it gone from being unofficially approved last week to this sh*t yet again?!  :hmm: