Positive Optimism - Saudi Takeover Edition

Jinky Jim

4 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

Is that the same person who Mimms was stealing information from and pretending was his own, or is it a different user?

At least we only need to wait five days to find out if it’s bollocks or not.

No that was a completely different forum.

Just now, Decky said:

I’m optimistic about the takeover but I’m not taking the word of some random guy on another message board. It could literally be anyone taking the piss.

It’s brighten up a Monday though…..something to hang on for a few hours/days?

2 minutes ago, Decky said:

I’m optimistic about the takeover but I’m not taking the word of some random guy on another message board. It could literally be anyone taking the piss.

Aye, completely fair. I apologise in advance for building up hopes by linking to that board if it all turns out to be bullshit. Like I say though, I have been following that board for 12 months and the poster making the claim never comes across as a WUM.

1 minute ago, B-more Mag said:

At the risk of being accused of being non-positive, I can't see why there would be any reason for the CAT to delay posting the ruling until Friday, when rulings from other CAT cases are posted same day.

Make one up…keep us all happy

1 minute ago, Fantail Breeze said:

Ah, I won't get too excited then.

What forum was that? 

I cant remember which one it was that Mimms was getting his info from but it definitely wasnt 606. I know that as I remember making a mental note of it being a different forum to the main two that I read.

2 minutes ago, Wandy said:

Aye, completely fair. I apologise in advance for building up hopes by linking to that board if it all turns out to be bullshit. Like I say though, I have been following that board for 12 months and the poster making the claim never comes across as a WUM.

Hope he’s right. :thup:

6 minutes ago, B-more Mag said:

At the risk of being accused of being non-positive, I can't see why there would be any reason for the CAT to delay posting the ruling until Friday, when rulings from other CAT cases are posted same day.

I suppose we'll find out this week. If that is true about the content of the judgment it's absolutely damning for the PL.

9 minutes ago, Wandy said:

I cant remember which one it was that Mimms was getting his info from but it definitely wasnt 606. I know that as I remember making a mental note of it being a different forum to the main two that I read.

Wasn't it the old Football 365 forum? Used to be a great forum back in the day.

5 minutes ago, Jackie Broon said:

I suppose we'll find out this week. If that is true about the content of the judgment it's absolutely damning for the PL.

Could the verdict be damning though? This is simply about whether the case goes ahead? Surely anything other than a yay or nay could be seen as prejudiced against the final outcome

2 minutes ago, ianovthetoon said:

Could the verdict be damning though? This is simply about whether the case goes ahead? Surely anything other than a yay or nay could be seen as prejudiced against the final outcome

Well whoever reached the verdict will have to give reasons on why they came to that decision.

Edited by FloydianMag

46 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

Got to love the Roy Munson character on that board. 

Would fit in superbly on this thread, come on over Roy if your reading.

It’s you isn’t it 

6 minutes ago, ianovthetoon said:

Saying the PL are deliberately delaying the process when a key element of the case against them is that they deliberately delayed is pretty fucking damning.

Mimms was getting his info from football 365. I tried to sign up but you must have a business email or some crap. I actually spent about an hour creating one and signed up but nobody ever sent me a confirm email link. 

Edited by Scotty66

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.mylondon.news/whats-on/shopping/sports-direct-reopens-flagship-oxford-20856878.amp&ved=2ahUKEwjkp7Seu6nxAhUwBmMBHeVpCg4QyM8BMAN6BAgJEAM&usg=AOvVaw3lyhu3ZWNkXpk4lJm3gGhI&ampcf=1

Looks like Ashley is going on a spending spree, even buying holograms, wheres he getting the confidence to spend that sort of cash ?

Edited by Ben