Newcastle United 3 - 0 Sheffield United - 21/06/2020 - Post-match from page 24

BlueStar

How the fuck Sheffield are in the hunt for a top 4 slot is beyond me. They looked absolutely awful in their two games against us. Just a bunch of hard working big blokes.

Guest neesy111

How the fuck Sheffield are in the hunt for a top 4 slot is beyond me. They looked absolutely awful in their two games against us. Just a bunch of hard working big blokes.

League's been terrible this season.

Premier league quality atm isn’t it, look how close we got with a good manager last season.

Guest neesy111

was this live on amazon prime?

Never understand why people can’t do 1 minutes research to see where a game is being played 😂😂😂

So true.

Minutes since a PL goal (for NUFC):

512 Jonjo Shelvey

616 Andy Carroll

625 Yoshinori Muto

694 Miguel Almiron

881 Christian Atsu

1,327 Matt Ritchie

2,053 Joelinton

Canny.

How is Carroll 100 minutes over shelvey when he hasn’t scored for 10 years??

minutes on the pitch

Was just suprised as i though he had played more than that and shelvey scored a few this season

mostly because apart from against us their defence has been really good. Before today only Liverpool had conceded less goals

was this live on amazon prime?

Never understand why people can’t do 1 minutes research to see where a game is being played 😂😂😂

So true.

And even more wierd to ask if it was shown on the wrong fucking channel after the game 😂😂 on a forum where the channel it’s shown live is on the ducking title of the pre match thread

I think a combo of their intensity and energy, and the overlapping CB innovation in the first half of the season saw them nick a lot of their home games and get loads of 1-1 draws in away games they were the poorer side in.

Take away both those things today and they looked like a dreadful side full of no-marks with a League 1 striker up top. As has been said, this side come up say 3 or 4 seasons ago and they probably finish about 12th or 13th, which would have still been canny for a newly-promoted side.

Premier league quality atm isn’t it, look how close we got with a good manager last season.

Yep. Bodes well for us next season if the takeover goes through, we should be able to challenge quite quickly if we can get a couple of good signings in.

Haha Basham, you mackem twat.  :lol:

He is most definitely not a mackem like!

Well considering one of my mates went to school with him and knows him and his family well, he most certainly is.

How come we never got our fans reaction for our goals?

They were all waving their willies.

Another master class from Bruce. Toon toon Brucy Army. Give that man a new contract!

Joelinton, wtf was he doing in the box?  O0

Maxi. Fkin magic.

Welcome back football. Who needs a takeover?

Are yiz watchin Sunlun? Whahaha.