Jeff Hendrick (on loan at Sheffield Wednesday)

gdm

Was he Burnley's best midfielder? I genuinely can't differentiate between them all. 

Can't lie I'm pretty excited by this. Burnley are pretty much are level to us if not better so for us to get him, I'm pretty thrilled with this.

He helps to make up the numbers in a team that only wants to make up the numbers in a league. His own lack of ambition reflects the lack of ambition in the club. He's a perfect fit.

Perfectly put.

Was he Burnley's best midfielder? I genuinely can't differentiate between them all. 

Can't lie I'm pretty excited by this. Burnley are pretty much are level to us if not better so for us to get him, I'm pretty thrilled with this.

Okkkkkkkk

Just reminded me of this

May as well bring Pardew, Kinnear, Wise and Dekka back and be done with it. Maybe drill another bore hole and rename the stadium. Honestly couldn’t give a fuck any more. Oh and stick another dead pigeon in there to rot for another 3 years while they’re at it. Show replays on a 23’ monitor nailed up on one of the stands.

Fucks sake.

Just reminded me of this

Ahh he’s just picking on an old guy who’s clearly enjoyed a movie.

I don't mind him. He's always seemed an annoyance for opposition, just a constant niggly (not in a fouling way) type player who's safe with the ball without being too threatening to the oppo. A probable slight upgrade on Hayden. Problem being either if them should be at best squad players but between them will probably see an entire season.