Jeff Hendrick (on loan at Sheffield Wednesday)

gdm

Didn't even think his yellow card was a foul

I didn't think it was a foul either, he got to the ball first and his foot didn't look high.

He can be quite a smart player when he's on the ball. He's got a reasonably low centre of gravity and can turn quite sharply and often backs himself to do so.

I would like to think we'll see a better side of him once we start playing a more pressing style. He was quite tidy today, some nice touches as well. But the main thing, he was actually getting in the mix and showing in midfield.

I would like to think we'll see a better side of him once we start playing a more pressing style. He was quite tidy today, some nice touches as well. But the main thing, he was actually getting in the mix and showing in midfield.

Made TWO interceptions, apparently. Defo better, but still the fewest touches of those who completed the full 90, like. :lol:

Aye. There's nothing about him that suggests he's going to be a world beater, but he obviously did a competent job for Burnley, and under better management could probably be as useful as Hayden.

But you just know Bruce has brought him here and asked him to do the job he did at Burnley, without even recognising what that job was.

Offers fuck all. As others have said, he actively avoids the ball. He doesn’t track his man, playing him is like playing a man down.

It’s not something that can be explained by being shut though, he actually has to try and be as shit as he is.

I’d have the cunt running up and down a line over and over in training by himself, well maybe with Shelvey as company.

Like fuck should he ever play again.