Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

I never really gave a shit about Lampard and Chelsea and actually though he did a decent job last season.

However I've been watching a bit of the True Geordies Kick Off lately, and that Rory is a massive Chelsea fan, and also a massive condescending prick, and he backs Lampard to the hilt, so just want him gone to piss him off tbh.

I never really gave a shit about Lampard and Chelsea and actually though he did a decent job last season.

However I've been watching a bit of the True Geordies Kick Off lately, and that Rory is a massive Chelsea fan, and also a massive condescending prick, and he backs Lampard to the hilt, so just want him gone to piss him off tbh.

Those guys are absolutely mental, who's that Man U fan who has a meltdown every game.

Would Rodgers go to Chelsea ?

Feels like he has everything he wants at Leicester, why would he jump ship?

The name.

Leicester are a fine team no doubt about it, but Chelsea are a bigger name to manage and realistically he would have more chance of adding a Champions League (or even a Premier League title) to his CV there

Rogers is a walking ego, he'd take a bigger job if it came up.

Just heard on NBC that the Athletic Chelsea reporter was reporting last night that it was a case of when, not if Lampard would be sacked so must be gone if this stays the same

Heard him last night. Still quite likely to see season out but apparently their mind has been made up. Who knows. Needs a great 2nd half of the season that’s for sure.