Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

That attempted clearance man. Funniest thing that’s happened at Turf Moor since Blobby watched the ball sail past him into the middle of the goal.

Was that not away at Stoke?

Could’ve sworn he did it at Turf Moor, might be wrong though.

That attempted clearance man. Funniest thing that’s happened at Turf Moor since Blobby watched the ball sail past him into the middle of the goal.

aye, George Boyd in a 1-1 draw under Pardew. I was sat right behind the goal.

He might've done, but I vividly remember this and how shit it was. https://www.nufc.com/html/2015-16html/2016-03-02stoke-a.html

80 mins Gini Wijnaldum intercepted a pass and Jack Colback looked set to pick up the loose ball but dallied and allowed substitute Mame Diouf to nip in. Xherdan Shaqiri did the rest, thumping the ball past a static Rob Elliot in front of the away fans as the rest of the side looked on.

There was a hint of a deflection but TV footage doesn't bear that out so why Elliot failed to dive as the ball flew past his right arm, only he knows. He may have been slightly unsighted but the shot was far from finding the top corner. 0-1

aye, George Boyd in a 1-1 draw under Pardew. I was sat right behind the goal.

:thup: aye that’s the one. Was Shaqiri at Stoke IIRC.