Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

Newport County assistant boss Wayne Hatswell said:

"It was a harsh lesson and that was the calibre of team that we were up against. When they get chances they are clinical in what they do.

"Fair play to Ralph, he brought a really strong team and I can't praise Southampton highly enough for how professional they were.

"They pressed after us high up the pitch and we saw the difference in quality.

"We could have stopped a few of their goals and I am disappointed in that but we have to dust ourselves down.

What's with this PFM thing with getting covered in dust after every defeat

Guest HTT II
2 minutes ago, Disco said:

E9y9KC8WUAIbiLI?format=jpg&name=medium

Fucking hell, another shitty competition, what in the world is this abomination of a tournament?!

3 minutes ago, HTT II said:

Fucking hell, another shitty competition, what in the world is this abomination of a tournament?!

I'm all for it, it allows smaller teams from smaller nations to play European games, that they wouldn't normally get the chance to in Champions and Europa Leagues, and gain that experience and money that comes with it to grow the nation. 

6 minutes ago, 54 said:

I'm all for it, it allows smaller teams from smaller nations to play European games, that they wouldn't normally get the chance to in Champions and Europa Leagues, and gain that experience and money that comes with it to grow the nation. 

Just bring back the cup winners cup.