Manchester City v Newcastle United - 26/12/2020 @ 8pm (live on BT)

Disco

I'm having my xmas day tomorrow as family members are at work today so got them up tomorrow instead (rule breaking I know but what's the difference in a day). Having a big drink tomorrow so delighted this kicks off at 8pm as I'll be utterly hammered by kick off.

It would be Bruces luck to have this postponed or for Man City to have a skeleton team out.

They'd beat us with a team of actual skeletons tbf.

Man City could have eleven first team players out and they would still give us a thrashing.

It would be Bruces luck to have this postponed or for Man City to have a skeleton team out.

They'd beat us with a team of actual skeletons tbf.

Man City could have eleven first team players out and they would still give us a thrashing.

Bruce would have all our players in our half defending for dear life against an empty pitch, hoping for a lucky draw :lol:

I'm having my xmas day tomorrow as family members are at work today so got them up tomorrow instead (rule breaking I know but what's the difference in a day). Having a big drink tomorrow so delighted this kicks off at 8pm as I'll be utterly hammered by kick off.

I wouldn't go into the Covid thread having admitted to something like that  :lol:

My prediction. We will show some 'PASSHUN' and will 'GET STUK IN!!!' for the first 30 minutes, then they will make it 1-0.

We will simply give up and limp towards a 4-0, probably not even manage 1 shot on target.

We will have gone so far back to basics the players will have been learning to breathe again this week. Next week walking. 2023 we'll get to passing and that'll take around 2 seasons to perfect. We'll start working on pressing around 2030 in the Conference. Progress takes time innit.