Elliot Anderson

joeyt

I feel like we have found our feeder club.

I want him in the first team next year. Even if he only gets a dozen appearances. Touch wood we get a couple of decent cup runs and he can get involved.

We need him playing with Bruno.

4 minutes ago, North Somerset Gas said:

Fakkkin Gaaaaaaaaaas! It was always gonna be Billy, wish I was a betting man after last few posts! 

Gtfi boys and girls what a season, what a Geordie lad xxx

Was listening to the end of the game on the radio when you hit the 7th. Amazing stuff! News of Northampton keeper off and game ending came through while was off for fans on the pitch :lol:  Was a bit worried the refs threat abandon match would happen and you'd lose the promotion opportunity, glad it finished. You've definitely called it with Elliott contributions too. Happy for Rovers fans, what a day.

23 minutes ago, LionOfGosforth said:

Fuck it am getting bladdered tonight. Toon are safe, got a promotion at work and Rovers went up in the most improbable fashion possible with our player getting the crucial goal :lol: :thup:

Well done mate 

Elliot Anderson - 9

Was in full flight from the off, causing countless problems down the left side and laying on Rovers' first two goals. First, his driven cross struck the unfortunate Oliver Lobley and ricocheted in. Then, a more measured delivery landed perfectly on the head of Connor Taylor. He threatened time and again in the second half before nodding home the all-important seventh goal that led the Gas to promotion.

So chuffed for the lads that get on here who’ve gone out of their way to keep us informed how Anderson is doing. I can’t imagine the feeling of being outside of the playoffs to snatching automatic promotion with a 7-0 win on the final day. Drink it all in fellas ?