Elliot Anderson

joeyt

Looks hungry and brings energy to the press. Felt his versatility would have mitigated the bad performances during our barren run. 

I love his attitude. Proper chippy fucker and goes ploughing into challenges. We have missed that since Joelinton went down and with Bruno not being able to make a proper tackle for 11 games. 

He did the Joelinton role today but in reverse. More central on the ball, dropped to left back off the ball. Bis versatility could be huge for us going forward. 

19 minutes ago, 54 said:

His physicality has made such a big difference these last few games. Class performance.

He’s improved in this regard so much this season.  Looks so much stronger and faster and quicker of thought this season. 

He was brilliant. Again. 

Never doubted him. Seems a talent in all aspect. Still feel he will take another level or two when he gets that goal and a bit of momentum.

Was my MotM today, thought he was exceptional and did everything he was possibly required to with minimum fuss and maximum effort. Harsh on Isak, Gordon and Schar who were also brilliant today but I thought Anderson was the pick of the bunch. Superb team performance, I couldn't give the first fuck how poor Spurs were either, we absolutely spanked them today and it could have been even worse for them too

Like a few on here I've always had big questions on whether he's good enough to hit the levels we want but if today is any indication he's got a very bright future, thought he was terrific today, just needs to stay fit, he's had a lot of injuries for such a young lad, luckily he's still only 21, seems like he's been around forever.