Arsenal 3-0 Newcastle United - 18/01/2021 - post match from p22

Disco

Karen Carney

Former England and Chelsea winger on BBC Radio 5 Live

Steve Bruce needs players. You are only as good as your players and I feel harsh for saying that about the Newcastle players but he can only work with what he has got.

Bruce has tried tonight; he has tried something different, different shapes but he needs players and investment - and he hasn't had that.

:lol:

Unfortunately thats out surely.

Nah, just a slight bit of the left hand side was in.

Interesting they never showed the 1 frame afterwards which would have shown it to be out.

Every game, you love to see it :lol:

Karen Carney

Steve Bruce needs players. You are only as good as your players and I feel harsh for saying that about the Newcastle players but he can only work with what he has got.

Bruce has tried tonight; he has tried something different, different shapes but he needs players and investment - and he hasn't had that.

WTF.

LDWLLWWLDLLDLLLL

as it stands  :lol:

Another Welsh town.

Pardews run had 19 points from 24 games - .79 points per game

Brucie has us on 12 from 16 - .75 per game

RehirePardew.com, imo.

Karen Carney

Another clueless arsehole. Fuck off.

Interesting they never showed the 1 frame afterwards which would have shown it to be out.

It doesn't matter, 2-0, 3-0, 4-0 it's all rather irrelevant.

Karen Carney

"I need to write something about Newcastle. What is it that happens up there? Oh, something like they never buy players, isn't it? Something like that? Think so."

"Steve Bruce can only work with what he's got..."

Every. Single. Game  :lol:

Karen Carney

Maybe Leeds were right after all...

Shame, Carney had us nailed in the Brentford game, reverted to the script there

Karen Carney

Doesn’t help herself does she.

Total moron.