Aston Villa 2-0 Newcastle United - 23/01/2021

Disco

I know you don't want to hear this, and I am in no way gloating, but this is us barely out of second gear, we're not even playing that well. Grealish is having a quiet one.

To me, you look like a dressing room that has been well and truly lost.

Aye but Bruce is doing a great job, what more could we ask for?

Media are a fucking disgrace.

I know you don't want to hear this, and I am in no way gloating, but this is us barely out of second gear, we're not even playing that well. Grealish is having a quiet one.

It's very evident man :lol:

:lol: Yous have just casually wandered in to space every time. It's fucking astonishing. Not breaking a sweat.

It's very evident man :lol:

As if you even need to get out of 2nd gear, You've experience the Brucey way, you literally just need to turn up and have an ounce of a clue to beat us.

Quite like the way yous pop it off with the one touch passing though. Massive contrast to us where we have no idea what to do with the ball when we get it and end up going backwards. That has to be down to coaching.

Craig Shakespeare is the addition to the coaching team that has made a lot of difference since the latter part of last season, for sure.

Not sure what Shelvey offers doesnt create chances, slow and unathletic, just let the villa left back run past him and didnt track back. Lack of investment in quality central mids biting us in the arse (Bruce still the overriding problem).

It's quite obvious to be honest :lol:

Quite like the way yous pop it off with the one touch passing though. Massive contrast to us where we have no idea what to do with the ball when we get it and end up going backwards. That has to be down to coaching.

Yeah their one touch passing is ideal for our stupid team that thinks they can just pack people in.

Both Villa and Leeds are the worst teams for us to play because of it. Whereas the likes of Liverpool and even Man City tend to overplay it a lot more and so it can look like we are defending well against them.