Joe Willock: Out for the remainder of the season with Achilles injury (Hope)

He's a confidence player, he has grown to games every second half last few matches. I think there's a player in there but he seems a very delicate flower. I suspect with a completely reformed team around him he wouldn't be a bad player at all. Not worth writing him off just yet.

So good at dribbling. He is by no means slow, but he is a master at drawing the challenge with a touch and slowing down slightly. Then just pushes it into space,  drops the shoulder and accelerates away.

Looks like a skilful 10 or winger at times. But he is pretty much up and down the pitch all game and presses well off the ball. 

He is also good at buying a yard on the turn and getting out of tight areas. Which all the good midfielders do. Just needs to work on his passing a bit. As it is often behind his man or underhit. 

Really happy he is turning it round. I think that is 4 games in a row where he has been one of our top 3-4

performers. 

I love him :smitten:

Edited by Lush Vlad

Absolute quality today. He is having a resurgence of Big Joe proportions over the last few games. Hope it continues. Confidence is coming back and some outrageous dribbling at times. 

This team wants it and that extra % we are seeing from every player will be pivotal keeping us up.

My only concern is Howe maybe thinking it's Willock or Bruno and Shelvey is untouchable. It's a hard one as Shelvey is playing a different role and doing well but I'd drop shelvey for Bruno before willock on this form.