Joe Willock: Out for the remainder of the season with Achilles injury (Hope)

He's going to use you alright son. If you don't pull your sleeves up and dust yourself down after each consecutive defeat he's going to tell the press that you're "taking time to adjust and that you're work in progress" before subbing you out for Atsu.

Ok Joe, we've got Darlow and Dubravka but I think on your day you could do a job for me there....... plus I sometimes like a half time takeaway and with your pace you get to Stowell St and back quicker than I can say chicken chow mein, beef and black bean sauce, dim sum, shredded duck, pancakes, that seaweed stuff, fried rice, prawn toast, spring rolls

Thats wuh plan, and possibly a run out as wicketkeeper

In 2018, Thierry Henry, the Arsenal legend, described Willock as a “good player” who has “good technical ability” and “can run” — attributes Newcastle lack in midfield.

Grim sentence

Well hopefully he runs towards the ball and not away from it like c*** chops Hendrick.

Hendrick is the only footballer I've ever seen be consistently 2 seconds behind where he needs to be. Spends all game chasing where he should have just been.

Genuinely has a talent for it judging by his interception stats dragged up the other week.

Would hate to be on his side doing the passing boxes in training